Hal Johnson

whatever happened to...

get a job

apply for a CC (the legal way)

buy your xbox

make your payments

and acquire a good credit rating!

honesty is the best policy my mom would say

That went the way of the 1/2 toed sloth, which, coincedentally, shares a birthday with alladin sarsipouroussilliminagic jackson the III, who also went the way of the 1/2 toed sloth. MAttyc? I take your advice the kindest. Thank-you.

I don't think Hal Johson should get involved in a scam like this... kids really love his exercise tips.

Hal, you have to be a good example. Next thing you know, they'll be taking down all your commercials, kids will get fat and lazy, Joanne will divorce you... sounds to me like a one-way ticket to Mr. Roger's neighborhood. Think of the children Hal...

crying-child.jpg

DO IT, HAL!!!!

Joanne won't leave you!

The kids are only going to be better for it. It's a fact that most overweight kids will remain overweight throughout their lives. Why not give them another means. What you're teaching them Hal will help them be able to pay for that lipo-suction they'd never be able to afford otherwise.

Think of the children Hal, think of the children.....

0001-0210-2614-0810_SM.jpg

Edited by Guest

a few years ago, when i was denied access to the states, Theresa continued on with the group we were with.

She put the cost of the hotel on my credit card, which i Ok'd, and signed her name...

I was told (when calling the CC company) that when they received the copy of the signature, they would call me to confirm that i OK'd the bill...

Of course, i never did get a call...