Jambands.ca

Olympic Hockey Updates...

badams

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're going to get a medal in that x-country-ski-cross event... I've never seen such a sport that has such a potential for a violent outcome... how would you like to chase someone who's flinging two pointy sticks in your face for a gold medal? Well I guess the biathalon could turn pretty sour.

We got the gold in that event and the other girl finished 4th.

Is anybody else pissed at the CBC right now? I took the day off assuming I'd get to see all 4 hockey quarterfinals between CBC and TSN. CBC switches to skiing and speed skating in the middle of the 1st period of US - Finland and TSN stays with the entire 6-2 Sweden - Switz non-contest while US - Fin is close. No offense, but I don't think too many people stayed home from work to see skiing. Arg.

Is anybody else pissed at the CBC right now? I took the day off assuming I'd get to see all 4 hockey quarterfinals between CBC and TSN. CBC switches to skiing and speed skating in the middle of the 1st period of US - Finland and TSN stays with the entire 6-2 Sweden - Switz non-contest while US - Fin is close. No offense, but I don't think too many people stayed home from work to see skiing. Arg.

and don't worry. There won't be any cutting the Can vs Rus game short.

I cant being to tell you how pissed off I am.

hehe

What did you guys expect? The only game that really matters to CBC is Canada vs Russia. As for TSN showing the SWE vs SWI game, thats because CBC gave it to them as a scrap.

Even though it was reported CBC and TSN are partners in the coverage it sure doesnt look that way. TSN is getting a lot of the scraps.

Just be thankful your home from work and buckle in for 2:30.

I'm going to a bar to get drunk and watch the game. I'll rant about it later when I get back.