Jambands.ca

::ST. PATTY'S w/ the FATTIES::

Drawbar

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I do say so myself that was one of the best shows I've seen the Fatties do for awhile. Great energy, great crowd (God bless St. Patrick)

Douggie sounded good too (just like old times...)

Hey Jamie and Willy... missed you guys... hope you had a good evening... whatever mischief you were happening to be getting into...

Only disappointing thing about this one was that it wasn't recorded. Having Doug play in between the Fatties sets was a great idea. Way better for him as the crowd is there and warnmed up. Lots of fun to see him jam most of the second set with them as well. I had no idea he played drums. It looked like he was really enjoying himself.

I forget the Allmans tune Josh sng but I'm pretty sure it was a first.... sounded great. They also reached into their back cateloge for Breathe which had been on hiatus for several years at least. Apparently Absolute Route (a personal favorite) was due for a come back after many years but didn't get fit in. Oh well next time. Happy memories from this one should last a while :P

Thanks for the skiddy undies Lazlo you sleeze. I guess I can finally say I have had underwear thrown at me while I was on stage.

Great show. That was a blast. The energy was fantatstic. That was the first time I ahve seen Doug Feaver! The man is a one man band! Wicked. Looking forward to the next show at Pepperjack's. I think it is going to be April 20th. The 4:20 show. See ya then.

Josh