Jambands.ca

::ST. PATTY'S w/ the FATTIES::

Drawbar

So it's that time of year again. Time to dump back a pail full of green beers and dance a jig or two.

This is the place where it's all gonna go down:

!!!St. Patrick's Day Bash!!!

FAT CATS w/ DOUG FEAVER

@ The Pepperjack Cafe

38 King William St. Hamilton, ON

It could be a little dangerous that this St. Patty's is on a Friday night but I guess it will have to do. Bring yer dancin' shoes.

See you at the show.

Josh

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be hilarious.

I'm rockin a college kegger and then heading down to the show where I will likely end up running into my very drunk fiancé rocking out to her favourite band.

Missed you @ the Starlight this past Saturday Drawbar.

Hopefully I'll see you on the 17th.

Deeps

COME ONE COME ALL....we will be starting the kegger weekend madness after the fatties show here at casa del alexron. we've got one green keg and one regular one coming, so we'll crack into the green one first. $10 lets you drink till it's gone.

i still cant seem to get down with the green beer

really looking forward to this show though, tell you what.

maybe ill finally make it to your place after the show alexis, definitly take a pass on the green beer though

Edited by Guest

THis is my first outing since the fatties in toronto back in decemeber, gonna make this one count

paan whats the deal?

edit: remember the "free" candy at the gypsy co-op?

Pardon my ignorance, but there was a huge candy trolly in the middle of the frickin' bar...

Edited by Guest

yeah carrie, remember i told you about this at the Franke show? bring your crew down.

We were going to do this on Saturday, but we're crackin the kegs early in honour of the fatties after party. did i mention that togas will be acceptable wear at this kegger?

i personally ONLY like green beer, not that i'll be drinking much of it anyways....i'm wondering if we should reconsider the green dye though, considering our spilly friends and my whtie carpet.

Hey Sara. Looking forward to this Patty's show. It is going to be a bender!!! Whistler was pretty sweet. Nice out there in them there hills. Could have stayed for a while longer. Callum did make it to the top of Whistler! Pretty cool.

Talk to you soon.

Josh

Edited by Guest

yeah carrie, remember i told you about this at the Franke show? bring your crew down.

We were going to do this on Saturday, but we're crackin the kegs early in honour of the fatties after party. did i mention that togas will be acceptable wear at this kegger?

i personally ONLY like green beer, not that i'll be drinking much of it anyways....i'm wondering if we should reconsider the green dye though, considering our spilly friends and my whtie carpet.

I think we're in for friday night! st patties day with the fatties add a kegger/toga party to finish off the night - that's damn hard to resist - may put a damper on my Saturday originally planned cameo at the kegger but i'll put in a good effort to make up for it on Friday.

Tough call on the green beer/white carpet - unless you're ok with green pokadot carpet....

Edited by Guest