Jambands.ca

Who is getting excited about the weekend?

Cully

It's three in the morning friday. I am so excited about Cully's weekend I can't sleep. In seven hours I'm hitting the dollar store for cheap drugs, eight hours after that I'm eating some (unless work is really boring, then I'll just get fucked up and sell some phones to sketched out homeless people wandering about the mall to keep warm). I figure these dollar store drugs are going to be pretty dirty, so they should keep me up until saturday evening when the Burties roll in. Then the dancing and profuse beer drinking begin.

sweet

wakefestsmiles8qy.jpg

Deeps...haven't you been paying attention around here? I thought you were in the inner-circle of knowledge as a close friend of MarcO's.....but dude, that is quite possibily the most unsatisfying, ill-defined, eerily-smooth & un-bumpy crotch shot ever posted here. You call yourself a rock star??? (wannabe!) get yourself a cuke or a rolled pair of socks or something fer Chissakes. Have some pride in what you do!

/purple font

okay, it's saturday, three in the morning. trying so hard not to pass out while typing. ended up with four hours sleep last night. went to blaze-o for cheap drugs, the deals were better than the dollar store. the service smelled faintly of cookies, maybe burnt ones. they were definitely fried. if i'm sketchy tomorrow, blame it on blaze-o's cheap drugs.

woo hoo frickin' hefner, still can't wait for BNB