Jambands.ca

Who is getting excited about the weekend?

Cully

i'm pumped that i'm looking out onto the atlantic ocean surrounded by palm trees and spanish moss.. as i type. and it's 75 degrees at 10.25 am and last night i slept, all windows open, listening to the waves crash on the beach. i'm really pumped about that.

i'm pumped that i'm looking out onto the atlantic ocean surrounded by palm trees and spanish moss.. as i type. and it's 75 degrees at 10.25 am and last night i slept, all windows open, listening to the waves crash on the beach. i'm really pumped about that.

Oooo - [color:green]sounds nice... (that's my jealousy font!)

I'm excited, in spite of the 6-7 hour drive through frozen rain, to see old friends again and made ridiculous amounts of music with them.

I'm contemplating heading over to Hull on Saturday for Mr. Something Something at Le Petit Chicago. (Anyone else thinking about going to this show?)

Nice choice. Are you going to tape this one? I have the show you taped (and I was at) the College Street Bar. Have you ever heard them do "Di' Bombs" besides that night?

Can't go to Hull though. Partyin' it up Disco Style. NB Embassay better be prepared for a rager!

Edited by Guest

oh! i'm jealous too. i have next week off and i was reeeeeeeally hoping to get somewhere warm and sunny. but, it was not in the cards, this time. enjoy!