Jambands.ca

quebec city?

meggo

There's this really great store that sells fireworks and bongs and spanish fly......oh, wait a minute, you're not in grade six!

hahah there's one like that on a really windy road that connects lowertown to uppertown, maybe that's the one you're thinking of. but when i went there in grade 6 we bought fart spray and locker rocker!!

good times.

ad

There's this really great store that sells fireworks and bongs and spanish fly......oh' date=' wait a minute, you're not in grade six![/quote']

hahah there's one like that on a really windy road that connects lowertown to uppertown, maybe that's the one you're thinking of. but when i went there in grade 6 we bought fart spray and locker rocker!!

good times.

ad

I guarantee that's the one....greenish sign, small gold lettering. Ahhhhh, the memories.

only time I was there, in 2001, you couldn't breathe for the tear gas, people were burning couches in the streets, got chased a few times by 100's of riot police, black helicopters were constantly buzzing overhead like hornets and there was a open kitchen / continuous drum circle raging under an overpass all weekend

had a wicked time

in the old city up on the hill there's some beautiful places, cafe and bars (the doormen even have gas masks at some of them)... and the people are super friendly... its a great town

Last week we stayed at a little place up in the old city, not far from the Chateau. It was $79 for a room with a shared bathromm, or $94 for a room with a private bathroom. I don't remember the name of the place, but the rates were pretty much the same at all of the local places in the old city. Many of them subsidise your parking and/or provide breakfast, too.