Jambands.ca

I am sitting in an $820 seat at the Raptors game tonight!

Basher

Are the $820 seats any better than the cheap seats? I know the view (and the experience of the game for the seated) from them is better, but that's not what I mean: are the seats themselves better? Are they more comfortable? Are they bigger? Padded? Reclining?

Such things occupy my mind on occasion.

Aloha,

Brad

I'll be sitting at home watching the amazing Syracuse Orangemen play Georgetown in the Big East semi-finals. Two last second three-pointers in the last two games to get to the semi-finals. Fucking incredible! The Orange were toast March Madness-wise if they didn't win both those games.

7pm: Syracuse vs Georgetown on Headline Sports.

I know that every basketball fan from Kingston will be rooting for the Orange. When McNamara is on - not with just his shooting, but with his ball distrubution and creativity - that team has proven that they can beat the best.

I'd keep flicking over to The Score anyway. Maybe the game will be on Raptors HD or something. I'm channel surfing for sure tonight.

The bad thing is that The Score was promoting the Big East Semi-Finals all week. And do we need to see the Raptors suffer another devastating loss in overtime?

I rememeber going to see Syracuse play Georgetown in highschool. Patrick Ewing was playing for Georgetown. WOW!!! I'm getting old.

I saw Syracuse play Boston College at the dome: Pearl Washington vs Michael Evans was a treat. All Rony Seikaly could do was dunk, which he did with enthusiasm all game.

Edited by Guest