Jambands.ca

bought a house redux

Rossolee

Unfortunately we just couldn't find a decent home near High Park/Ronce/Junction/BW that we could afford :( Back to the 'burbs! Clarkson Village in Mississauga is where the house is located. Stumbling distance to a few pubs/restaurants. As well Sarah can walk to the GO station for the commute.. Lots of parks, schools nearby as well.

congrats!!

we just went thru a hellish weekend of house hunting, found a super sweet house, put in an offer, only to leave the realtors office for 3 minutes before she called us to say there was another offer, and we are now in competition with someone else. we ended up getting beat the next day in the competition, stupid fuggers.

congrats to you and yours man! its definitly tougher than i thought it was going to be.

holy cripes homes are expensive in TO! :o :crazy:

Precisely the reason we bailed on the idea. I love Toronto, and Southern Ontario more generally, but this is an embarrassingly large province (not to mention country).

My only complaint tonight is that the pubs around here close at 11 on Mondays. Makes you wanna start making your own moonshine to sell to your neighbours. Now, if only I can find some decent bluegrass players, I can get something going in the back 40....