Jambands.ca

THIS THURSDAY; Burt Neilson Band

promoter

Oh man was that a smokin show last night. Drove up to the Patch with three in tow. Three MONSTER jams in the first set had the place raging! Sick little Cat Skratch Fever tease.

2nd set started out a little mellower then along came the spacey jams. Turned to Mulvee and said they need to pic er up a bit and then Boom! Last two songs were killer. Its tough to desrcibe what actually happened with the encore. Id be yelling for some Zeppelin tonight in Kingston if I were you guys! Frankenstein closed it out along with a complete trashing ( or should i say falling down) of the drum set. We thanked the guys for a great night and let the games begin with the ride home.

Lets just say the wind was not blowing strong enough to keep the puke from "Triple Cream" from hitting Johnny in the back seat. More of this story to come.

Once again the Burts raged the Red Dog. Man i love seeing them there! Wish i could make it to Kingston tonight... Have fun everyone...

So I decided last night would be fun to go for a drive up the 115, eat some shrooms and see the Burties...little did I know I was going to shit my pants and puke in the car. Then I left the Red Dog while the Burties were rockin out ;) so I came home tried feverishly to clean the car and my pants in hopes the wife wouldnt notice, turns out I just recieved divorce papers about 10 minutes ago.

Changing my name to Triple Cream

Edited by Guest
to add the new name change