Jambands.ca

X

Joan

that kid rocked, funny part is i slept thru the first day of his wailing, but my friends bitching about him woke me up

go figure

getupgetupgetupsunsupgetupsunsupgetupthisisfrontierrrrrrrgettupppppwhowantstofight

best part is he'll be back for wassabi in sept.

-

i think that was the culprit....

kinda funny if ya ask me...i believe it was his first time up there too. I met him before I left. He was chilling w/ Paisley and Backbacon. It was classic, ya'll looked SO drunk and just DONE! [big Grin]

Anyways, i mentioned he didn't wake me up, allz he said was, gonna have to try harder next time...

Classic.

[big Grin]

I'll agree on this one: I never even noticed that someone was yelling (or having a good time) until I heard one of your friends yell, "Shut the F*%K UP!!!!!!!" Sorry but this is Frontier and that is not called for.

(Now if Stu Dog had laid him out after the tent shaking, that would have been called for.)

People like the Gnome want attention so as soon as you give them some, and it doesn't matter what kind, they will work to get more from you.

Personally, I liked the dude. He was funny as hell.

Love and peace!

yeah willy totally uncalled for, i woke up to her screaming about some dirty hippy,,,, i mean come on,, this is frontier town, if you dont want dirty hippys to wake u up, stay at home.

i actualyl bribed him sunday night, he was outta beer, and we were chatting, he was a cool dude, i said id give him a beer if he would be quiet for 2 hrs so i could sleep a bit, and he did. good guy, next time for labor day im gonna find out which tent is his and just stand by it and start screaming hahahahah

wake up wake up its time for PAYBACKKKKKKK wake up get up suns up your up your turn come on lets FIGHTTTT

hey how come we has such a buff mudpit and no one got muddy? i woulda had five on mudwrestling ladies [Wink]

i shoulda brought my don king wig and started it up

The kid's name is Shonald and he and his Waterfod crew seem to represent a new underclass in Canada which has been present for awhile down south. You guessed it...Canada now has tour rats...

IMO as long as I don't get dusted, I think having tour rats around is great...lots of drugs, lots of funny shit and best of all...lots of kids falling over and passing out in weird places.

And the best part was that this kid Shonald actually was willing to fight. I got up after three hours of hearing the wakeupwakeupwakeupwakeupwakeupwakeupwakeup and said get yer ass down here kid and he did and we fought and it was great.

quote:

Originally posted by paisley:

I think backbacon put him up to it all

pfft! Really? That's not how I remember it... I just remember goin around and he just kept on yellin out wake up themed mish mash and just thinking, wow, people must be fuckin hating this nonsense... but I thought, hey, it's not my place to tell anyone to shut up!

he was certainly on fire! You're right, secondtube, we were DONE when you saw us. I had no problems at all getting to sleep and sleeping until about 4:00 pm. The last thing we needed was sambuca... maybe that was the idea - just a little more juice'll knock this loud drunk fucker out!

btw, love what you called the picture of Shonald - 'loudwookiee' [big Grin]

go tony, maybe if you fought a bit better i could have gotten some sleep, i personally only heard him on monday morning, and i was yelling shut up too.

the kid a a cool guy i have seen him around a few shows

next time i'll be standing with tooly and my mega fone

getupgetupthesunisupihaveamegafonehowdoyoulikeitboygetupgetupkickmyass

I think if the 'mud' pit was anywhere except in front of the shitters then a mud wrestling party would have developed. There was a beautiful one at Bonnaroo and I've got the video to prove it. Just a couple having fun with each other. It brought a tear to my eye.

yooo tooly, yopu bring the batteries and i'll bring the mega fone, and well tie the kis to something so he can't gety away. maybe someone else can bring some fire works and a air horn, then we can really skool him,,, maybe even a tape of the wake up wake so we can just leave it playing by his camp site a week

I get the sense I would've liked this kid but on the whole glad I wasn't up at Frontier town to experience it. Those pictures of people flouncing about like ninnies in what is obviously bung water is just fucking gross. Plus if that guy woke me up, and some heinous chick calling him a dirty hippy, the whole thing would have and is fouling me out at a distance no less. Plus plus I definitely would've fought him in the hippy go down down bye bye kind of way.

haaaaaaaaaahahahahahhaha if you got a megaphone jared, keep it hidden from me on labor day. my whole goal is to wake that dude up

shit

even if he isnt sleeping i want to sneak up on him and get the megafone in his ear WAKEUPWAKEUPSUNSUPTIMETOFIGHTFIVEDOLLARSADUMPSTERDIVELINEUPTOTHELEFT

You fuggin' sissy pants have no idea what an asshole is around your tent at 9am during CTMF.

Ask the Seth boys...................and quit whining.

Some kid wanted to party. I would have either gotten up with him, or punched him in the face.

2 options boys and girls, take your pick.

Archived