Jambands.ca

Phish Rochester 97 SBD? Matrix?

Chewie

Setlist for those who don't know..

12-11-97 War Memorial, Rochester, NY

1: Punch You in the Eye-> Down With Disease-> Maze, Dirt, Limb By Limb, Loving Cup, Rocky Top

2: Drowned -> Roses Are Free*-> Big Black Furry Creature From Mars-> Ghost-> Down With Disease (Reprise)-> Johnny B. Goode

E: Waste

*Ween cover, from their "Chocolate and Cheese" album (first time played).

Good luck on that one. Phish dvd's that can't be legally traded aren't the easiest to find for download. You can always pick up a copy at a music store or find a friend that has it and burn a copy. Whatever you do, it's a really good watch which no Phish fan should be without.

Record low deep knee-bends from Trey during much of that Disease, Bittersweet Motel catches a touch of it. Fake mushrooms were coercing through my crew but we were fucking flying, none the less.

Seriously, how fantastic is that three song intro? Set the tone for the show, I'll tell you what. When Trey started running around the stage during BBFCM, while the strobe lights and smoke machine almost caused me to collapse, I couldnt help but think of Frasier Crane running with sissors during that one Cheers episode, trying to prove he was a 'bad boy'

Easily one of the best Phish shows I ever witnessed. It's a shame there wasnt a 401 meet-up that night.