Jambands.ca

Marsha and Ryan's Buck & Doe: this Saturday!!

Floyd

I'm sure all of you have seen the banner, but just thought I'd post some info about Marsha & Ryan's buck & doe coming up this Saturday.

two bands ( Shoeshine Boys & Diesel Dog- DD opens up the show so get there early- 9 or 10pm start)

small town drink prizes

chili, cabbage rolls, and other food

prizes

Tickets are $10 at the door - If you've got no Sat. night plans yet, come on out and have a great evening of fun and debauchery!!!

Floyd

big congrats and hugs Marsha & Ryan...we'll have to celebrate youse 'in abstentia' this time!

I expect all you fine folks to ensure neither Marsha not Ryan is capable of walking out of the hall on their own at the end of the night...and a beer-bottle-forehead trick might just call for a little repeat action, too!!!!

big congrats and hugs Marsha & Ryan...we'll have to celebrate youse 'in abstentia' this time!

I expect all you fine folks to ensure neither Marsha not Ryan is capable of walking out of the hall on their own at the end of the night...and a beer-bottle-forehead trick might just call for a little repeat action, too!!!!

What she said, especially that last bit. It might take some effort; they're pretty resilient :).

Have a blast!!

availability of rooms is tight in the area right now. There's two construction projects happening in the area at Esso and Hydro so a lot of rooms are taken by workers (like me). There's a Comfort Inn and I believe a Travelodge in Simcoe. Most of the motels are probably full.

There's a hotel above Garbo's, the Norfolk Inn or something like that. Be forewarned though!!!