Jambands.ca

IT roll call

Basher

Weird, I was planning on starting the roll call with my crew today. I have my tickets and am getting pumped up now. Only a few weeks to go.

I am just happy it's in Maine and I can puff all the way to NB before crossing the border. Maybe even leave a stash on the other side for the ride home. I heard it's only 45 min from the border, any confirmations?

I am going with a crew from Saint John of about 10-15.

From the NB border, Limestone is about 15 mins if that.

It is the easiest show for me to get to, but the hardest for everyone else. I can be back at my place in 3 hours! Gotta like that!

Colin

we're going........we haven't gotten the tickets yet though [Confused] ....anyone else that ordered through ticketmaster got theirs???

also, we aren't sure how we are going to get there. anyone here have extra space?? we are in the midst of buying a reliable (hopefully) vehicle that will make it to maine and then to whitehorse come september!!!- but who knows if that will happen in time!!

[Wink]

I think im going, but i haven't gotten my ticket from TM yet. As well, Im trying to get a ride going.

Any suggestions for a route? Im probably coming from Collingwood, but I doubt I'd take a different route than those from Guelph/Toronto areas.

If anyone has an idea, lemmie know, oh, and how long should it take/what time should we plan on arriving to avoid as much as the traffic as possible?

I never got searched coming into ME for the went, but we came in the middle of the night without traffic, maybe they didn't know what phish heads were yet... but everyone I know got searched coming back.

Just another tip for those driving in canada - we ALMOST ran out of gas just before the border. Make sure you fill up where the last gas station is before the border (the rte we took, there was nothin but trees & rock, no gas anywhere)...there is a gas station just on the other side of the border.

Maybe we took a bad rte...just something to think about!

Man, you take the trans canada all the way to NB, then go south. What do you need to take over the border. Stash your drugs nearby, and pickup an hour later at the show yo yo.

And it should take about 15 hours give or take 2 hours if you speed like crazy or take your sweet ass time by going in a giant caravan (but much more fun to take your time).

I am planning on getting to NB Thursday night and then early morning border crossing will be the best. You always seem mroe respectable if you cross the border when the birds are coming up and say something like "Yup, just trying to get an early jump on the day, eh buddy." And the guard will be like, "Sounds right, hope the fish are biting" (if you do it right, they will think you are going deep sea fishing).

Archived