Jambands.ca

My First Sister's Euclid show

afro poppa

Kinda thought that the bushy-haired freak was you AP...you missed an awesome second set...

The new/old Neil CD isn't out until September now and the Canadian release is going to have improved CD Art layout...whatever that means...the European copy I have is nice but should be interesting to see the Canadian one...

Though to be honest I'm so looking forward to "Faith~Cola"...it's gonna be a cooker fer shure... :o:o:o

jeez...is this a joke?

Unfortunately a sad one :( it's certainly not The Sisters decision as it is not their CD...Northern Blues acquired the rights to it and they have a "release schedule" for their artists/catalogue...and then it was decided that the artwork had to be "improved"...Kevin's more than a little frustrated as he's seeing a huge missed opportunity with all the hype that's happening at this moment with Neil Young and all of his releases...not to mention the fact that they are about to do some festivals and want new material to sell...

Which reminds me, The Sisters will NOT be playing Monday, July 17 as this is a layover date between shows & flights...however, that being said and after I brought it to Kevin's attention last night that Trey is in town on Tuesday and there was a large crowd headed to The Orbit Room on Monday, there might be a change in plans...

That's all I knows and I knows no more... ;)

Which reminds me, The Sisters will NOT be playing Monday, July 17 as this is a layover date between shows & flights...however, that being said and after I brought it to Kevin's attention last night that Trey is in town on Tuesday and there was a large crowd headed to The Orbit Room on Monday, there might be a change in plans...

[color:purple]Fine. Maybe I won't want to see Sisters Euclid the night before Trey. See if I care. I'm going to go pout now.

Aloha,

Brad

[color:purple]Fine. Maybe I won't want to see Sisters Euclid the night before Trey. See if I care. I'm going to go pout now.

Aloha,

Brad

Or you could start a movement to overload the Sisters with email about how many folk would have been in attendance for the Monday night gig who would be grooving, buying merch, spreading the word...blah blah blah...

C'mon bradm, have a sip of Faith~Cola ;)

after I brought it to Kevin's attention last night that Trey is in town on Tuesday and there was a large crowd headed to The Orbit Room on Monday, there might be a change in plans...

That's all I knows and I knows no more... ;)

if you actually affect their plans with that speech YOU are my hero!