Jambands.ca

gratefulfest...anyone?

hippyrastachild

I'm a little confused, given that you are posting on two separate forums about two festivals far away from each other, and seeking a ride to both.

This is what I posted in your other thread, seeking clarification; if you don't mind:

But, aren't you in Montreal? Aren't you also trying to get a ride from Montreal to Ohio, as you posted:
hey, I posted a little while back. I was still wondering if anyone is going to gratefulfest in ohio. It sounds like deadhead paradise! I was thinking of driving there, or else hitching a ride!

Posted here just late last night.

Are you actually trying to get a ride to Gratefulfest, and then head back to Revelstoke for a ride to Mountain Sounds; or perhaps you're just the promoter of both of these events, spamming our board while pretending to participate in the forums?

see post here.

So, afro poppa, you successfully went to and from Bonnaroo, I take it?

Did the border guards run your ID through their computer this time? The reason I ask is that if they did not, you really have no reason to believe you're in the clear to cross the border whenever you want. It was just that they didn't check up on you.

Yea I went to and from Bonnaroo successfully...

And yes they did run my ID through the computer. They asked me if I had even been denied access to the border. I said yes. They asked me why and I told them. They then searched our car with dogs and searched my friend and I with a pat down finding nothing of course.

I am fairly certain that as long as I continue to bring nothing across the border and act extremely polite and respectful then I will be able to go across the border.

Edited by Guest

I'm in heading down , On Thursday night and comming back Tuesday . I may have an extra seat and ticket. The seat and ticket thing won't be fortified until next week which will be short notice for sure . Any interested possibilities give me a P.M. Affro poppa just talked to BAJ he is still in but he's away from a computer until Saturday eve.

...act extremely polite and respectful then I will be able to go across the border.

Add in "honest", too, especially on anything they can check (as you did when he asked if you had ever been denied; if you had said 'No,' you can bet they would have burned you on it, because they have a record of you being denied).

Aloha,

Brad

Should be a blast .The shame with a cast is my groovin' might be like chair dancing booooo

Don't worry. I've had to adapt after numerous ankle injuries (which always seem to occur right before a show that I have been looking forward to shakin it on down to)... and I can vouch that it is indeed possible to get a good ol' one hopper groove goin on!! You'll manage I'm sure!

hey scot...it was at a grateful dead show that I RIPPED my cast OFF and threw away my crutches, b/c I couldn't groove 'right'...it was like some kinda freakin' televangalist healer got ahold of me...them boys on stage and a few pyschedelics healed my bones right up!!! Upon return to KW and a trip to emerg (again) to see if it should be re-cast, the Xray showed it had totally healed, well ahead of schedule!!!!