Jambands.ca

Roll Call: BSS/Feist/J Mascis/Bloc Party/Raising the Fawn

Large Marge

Alright! One more sleep :) Don't know set time details, but doors (ferry) are at 1pm and last ferry off the island is at 11:30pm (though we're thinking of camping out on the beach if anyone's into it). One main stage as far as I know... it's not a huge island. They are super strict about what can come in or not (i.e. no food & drink, no SLR cameras, etc.) Check the site: http://www.olympicisland.com/

Livingstoned may have an extra ticket if we don't hear from Del... anyone heard from Del?

Fluffhead... what's your plan? Let's be sure to meet up.

Afro Poppa - Cherry Beach is every Sunday my friend... DJs only though. I'll post the deets in a seperate thread. See all you cats on the Islands baby... PM me if you're into camping; I've got access to the shower & washrooms at the marina :)

LM: For sure we should meet up...any thoughts? I plan to be tossing some disc on the beach from around 1:30 or so...I really am concerned with seeing J mascis and BSS and the rest I'll play be ear, but i'm there to make a day of it :) check yo pm's

Livingstoned...I would happily take that extra off your hands if of course Del isn't in....

Just wanted to clarify some information. This year you are ALLOWED to bring food. Sealed water bottles as well. I think a small, soft cooler is also allowed, but check out the link below.

http://stillepost.ca/boards/index.php?topic=45908.0

You can also check out the broken telephone forum on www.arts-crafts.ca for any other up to date information regarding set times and ferry times. i think ferries run every 1/2 hr from bay/queens quay. if you take the subway, you can transfer onto a streetcar that takes you closer to the ferry, but it's quite crowded. also, prepare for a wait, as it's the dragon boat festival this weekend as well.

I'm very last minute for this, so if you know anyone with an extra ticket, please send me a PM.

greasy

Thanks for the tips Greasy :) Here's what I found out:

Gates: 1:00pm

Raising The Fawn: 3:00pm

J Mascis: 4:15pm

Feist: 5:45pm

Bloc Party: 7:15pm

Broken Social Scene: 8:45 - 10:45pm

SOLD OUT! There will not be any tickets available at the gate. All ages. Children 4 and under will be admitted free. There will not be strict food restrictions as the past few years. You will be permitted to bring your lunch from home. No glass bottles please.