Jambands.ca

moe.down 7 additions

Asparagus

well moe. tends to usually create a supergroup with the talent on the bill in the second stage tent...or have i imagined this in past yrs ...

I don't think I've ever seen a superjam on either stage at moe.down. A member of moe. will occasionally appear with a side stage act (as Chuck did last year with Dread Clampitt), but I've never seen a "superjam" kind of thing on the schedule. If you saw something you'd call a superjam, which .down was it, and who was in the jam?

Aloha,

Brad

It was more of a swap-out. According to

http://www.archive.org/details/moe2004-09-04.mk4.flac16

members of Jacob Fred Jazz Odyssey replaced moe. one by one for an improv jam.

Eventually, the Disco Biscuits replaced the members of JFJO one by one,

followed by moe.'s return to the stage for the segue into Timmy Tucker.

Aloha,

Brad

now that would've been COOL to see

I was trying to figure out who the three guys playing with Page and Fishman are and I've realised that Adam Zimmon plays guitar in the Spam AllStars, Jared Slomoff plays trumpet, but I can't figure out who Bob O'Dae is...any help? Also, what do you think this band is gonna sound like?

I was trying to figure out who the three guys playing with Page and Fishman are and I've realised that Adam Zimmon plays guitar in the Spam AllStars, Jared Slomoff plays trumpet, but I can't figure out who Bob O'Dae is...any help? Also, what do you think this band is gonna sound like?

I wonder if it's Trey's pen name...how's that for starting an ugly rumour!