Jambands.ca

Avril really is turing into a ho!

PimpDaddySweetPants

you're marrying avril lavigne, LR?

well done sir

What a minute Davey Boy are you implying that Avril is one of those sexy pop tarts that swears she won't have sex until she's married.

I hope not. Dude I can't handle a Canadian Britney scenario. the so hot yet so untoucable yet so already touched and stokin' the media all the way to the top...Uggggg

Besides Avril "just cause you give up don't mean you a slut"!. I think it's more the hooters outfit that's fostering that notion.

Edited by Guest

Guest Low Roller

Listen. I am three degrees removed from Avril. A friend from Napanee's brother used to bang her in the back of his Camaro (classy). The chaste thing is purely PR.

I knew the chastity thing was pure PR.

I think we all know there are only 2 things to do in a Northern Ontario town as a teen.

1. Fuck 2. Get Fucked up.

I think it is safe to say Avril is doing both.

P.S. Your buddy is a star! :o strokin' the Lavine all sexy and mean..Grrrrrrrrr.

Good news is once she's fully morphed into her Gucci/Prada wearing runway diva self, your buddy can crawl out of the woodwork and write a steamy tell all novel of how he used to bang Avril in his Camero (could it really have been any other car ?...well maybe a monte carlo...). I mean c'mon this novel writes itself. Seem like pure poetry. I bet that dude from Sum 41 is wodering what's up now. I think like the military and gays, with Avril's past it's best "don't ask dont' tell"...hahaha

Hey Davey Boy I think I found a pocture of your buddy and his Camaro/Avril's rollin stabbin' cabin....?

camaro9.jpg

Edited by Guest

Here's a pic of Avril when she used to bang buddy.

27_31klingon.jpg

hahahaha...

,,,and now dude from Sum41 is hitchin' up to Low Rollers buddy's sloppy seconds....although I've been know to endluge in the occasional sloppy joe so....and I'm gonna stop right there. :o

Man this is makin' my day. (it don't take much people..)

avril_lavigne_ring.jpg

Yeah right now, I've got a camo tank top, army pants and a grizzled three day growth rockin', so I look a little thuggish for the office enviroment. But that's how I do.

you are also right any celibacy/no pre-martial sex situation that is made so public is pure PR bullshit to win over the mortal majority and sell more magazies and copys of thier album at Walmart where those people shop.

Here are some obvious no-sex/vitginity bullshit cases:

1. Brintey "fuckin'" Speers (we all know justin was hittin' it the Mickewy Mouse club, c'mon!)

2. Avril Levigne (as it appears given Low Rollers inside scoop)

3. Morissey (for years this pale faced morose whiner bragged on about how he didn't need sex and wasn't having it. Whatever dude maybe the lack of groobe in all Morissey realted music is directly adherant to booty he wasn't gettin'!.)

4. Brandy (Before she got kncoked up she was all psuedo gosple and "no one gets the prize before marriage.) Now she's had kids and had it all made into a TV reality show. So much better than premartial sex.

more as I think of them

this should go in the 'Who fucking cares' thread.

I think there should be a whole "who fuckin' cares forum". I agree this type of fodder needs it's proper place.

I table the motion...anyone to carry?

avmuch.jpg

By the way do you think Avril rents out the ad space on her booty? Seems the Much Music Video Awards are advertising there. I'd like price quotes I think it would be a very effective way of getting a message across. I thought htis type of on skin advertising was reseved for vegas boxers on TV, but Avril is stepping up her promo game huge.