Jambands.ca

Miracle Whip vs Mayo

c-towns

I love mayo for most applications, but every once in a while, I like the change of miracle whip. I think most restaurants use miracle whip dressing for tuna salad, blt's etc.

I grew up with Miracle Whip, but eventually discovered actual Mayonnaise. So, I think I stuck with that for many years because I was deprived. Now, I could take either.

you've got to be fucking kidding me!

it's not even a contest....

Miracle whip should be eradicated from this earth for trying to horn in on mayo's well deserved place in society.

and yes, I've made me own mayo...and it can be extremely tasty, especially when mucking about with flavourings...chive, sun dried tomato, citrus and my fav chipotle!

although it's hard to achieve the same consistancy that one gets from a loving jar of Hellmans.

The real argument here should be which brand of Mayo is better ... :)

Whatever Mr. Sub uses' date=' it's low-fat. I asked an owner a couple of years back. Mr. Sub beats Subway health-wise.

I like non-fat Miracle Whip over non-fat mayo any day. I never use anything that isn's at least low-fat. [/quote']

you mean low-taste?

:)

Yes, but I must say that the no-fat Miracle Whip has a bit of a kick. The President's Choice non-fat mayo tastes like wallpaper paste.