Jambands.ca

So who am I going to meet?

Ms.Huxtable

My humblist apologies. As it turns out, I am going to escape the smog for the weekend and spend some time waterskiing and roasting jumbo tiger shrimp over a fire. I'll probably play a whole lot of guitar too!

Hope it's an absolutely awesome show and that everyone has an absolutely awesome time!

Love and peace!

Have fun in Ottawa on Sat. guys and sorry I can't make it to Hamilton Fri. night (gotta work) sounds like it will be a great weekend. Say hi to Ms. Hux for me and inquire about Althea. Post up some setlists for those who can't make it!

Seth/Hux: I want to make jam with you

Hey hey! Just got back from the first of 3 nights of Seth/Hux fun! The acoustic Hux and Seth sets both went extremely well IMHO. The big jam set at the end was... an adventure. I'm actually curious to hear the board recordings we made to hear much of it was good and how much was a mess! [Eek!] Some good-fun moments thou no matter what.

Lost track of the Huxtables for the post party in the sweet-suite... I think we had the wrong room number or something, anyway we've got two more towns to party it up in so I guess we could all afford to pace ourselves a bit. [Wink]

Anyway don't worry Hammer-Heads, we'll be on fire for y'all tomorrow - hey, is this Sanzwill-to-Ottawa thing actually happening? Can somebody give us a definate word by tomorrow?

quote:

Seth/Hux: I want to make jam with you

Mmmmmm, jam. Anytime Floyd - actually the wife and I just made strawberry-rhubarb a few weeks back, good stuff! [big Grin]

Thanks again to all who came out in Toronto tonight, and see lots of ya in Hamilton and Ottawa very soon!

- M.

Well I won't make the Hammer or T-dot shows, but it looks like I'll be heading out of my cave to the Hottawa event!

I'm even bringing a few cute girlies who have never seen this type of scene or heard this kind of music before. They're an open-minded crew who were eager to see my "hippie" alter-ego! See y'all on Saturday!

Im gonna start to drink to schmelter, u said that so inspiring... [Wink][Wink][big Grin]

And if the Sanzwill band can make it out to Ottawa... You know im game. I'd love to come down and check out ure scene.... Jay is this a go...???

Where the f*ck is stefan(Wow, i cant count how many times ive said that)... [Mad][Mad][Mad]

Archived