Jambands.ca

So who am I going to meet?

Ms.Huxtable

Hey tonyrage, it's Thursday, and it's the Uncle Seth/Dr. Huxtable show:

http://www.jambands.ca/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=009121

Reilly's is on Yonge just north of Dundas, pretty much directly across from Sam The Record Man and above Footlocker. The show's on the 3rd floor, so hopefully you'll be plenty thirsty for a beer or three by the time you hike up all those stairs! [Wink]

http://www.thirdfloorreillys.com/

- M.

quote:

Originally posted by Ms.Huxtable:

Which of you Hamilton Skancs are coming out on Friday at Pepper Jacks?

Of course I'll be there! Can't wait! [big Grin] I plan on getting loaded and throwing my pants at the band to show my appreciation. After that, I'm throwing paisley's pants at the band!

Hey, I only wear one pair of pants at a time!

Delema(sp)

My band is havin a bbq that night at our guitar players house, so im not sure if i can make it. I want to so bad cause i want to see you ottawa people come and jam. Looks like i might have to jump back and forth. Or maybe jam early and head down after and go back after the show. I NEED HELP.................... confused in what to do [Confused]

quote:

Or maybe jam early and head down after and go back after the show.

That sounds like a plan - would it be a long haul from where you're jamming?

And jay-man, if you want to bring out some bongos or something, we could probably get you to sit in for the 3rd set if you're around. You'll probably have to introduce yourself to me again thou, I was pretty bombed when we met at CTMF! [Razz] I seem to remember some pretty snappy conga playing thou...

And hey, if you want to talk about a Sanzwill/Seth Ottawa trek, we could definitely be talked into that - now that would be some kinda party! [big Grin][big Grin][big Grin] Yeh, if you can make it out on Friday let's toss it around and see if we can make it happen.

- M.

hey now, the hour approacheth

I don't know how MarcO is planning to get my pants but there'd better be a lot of money involved

very lookin forward to given'r in the Hammer with you folks [big Grin]

what are you guys up to Saturday? you should make it a real hamilton party and come out to Port Dover with us after the show for Diesel Dog, you can always sleep when you get back to Ottawa [Wink]

Jay, you guys should definately be stopping by... bbq-show-party... sounds pretty simple... you know you'll be kicking yourself if you don't

could've should've would've

quote:

what are you guys up to Saturday? you should make it a real hamilton party and come out to Port Dover with us after the show for Diesel Dog, you can always sleep when you get back to Ottawa
[Wink]

Sorry paisley, the whole Hux/Seth crew will be in Ottawa Saturday night for the last of our 3 nights together. Then Jeff and I are headed to Cleveland via Toronto for Blues Traveler, then on to Deer Creek. Sleep?!? Bah, sleep is for the weak! [Wink]

Seeya Friday mates!

- M.

Hey Ms.Huxtable! I'd be happy to make your acquaintance! I live in Hamilton and I'm a freaky, long-haired, party type that might just make it out to see some music at PJC on Friday! Say high if you see me!

[Wink] Of course I'm joking! However, I am looking forward to seeing you and Mike again! Maybe this time we won't have to hide under a tarp! [big Grin]

Archived