Toubab Krewe

Tim Easton

Yolk

Pat McClimans Group

Before Cowboys

Mike Rocklin

Spaghetti Cake (Kids' Jamband)

Whiskey Mae

Since Phish is my all time favorite band and I've never seen any of them live, if Trey showed up I'd most likely just faint (kidding) but fuck that would be sweet.

The thing is, if Trey showed up it wouldn't be moe concert but a Phish concert. Then again, the exposure moe'd get for that would be absolutely nuts.

All this to say that though moe kicks ass and I can't wait to see them, I hope to god Trey shows up.

Exactly. My theory is that when they broke up there was most likely some sort of agreement with their record company that says they can't get back together for a random show because of exactly that (money).

I hope they do get back together but I hope they do it right, as well. By that I mean a nice weekend fest that allows as many people as possible to see them (I doubt they would have a hard time getting 100 000 folks to show up for a reunion show). This way lots of folks could see the show and it's general admittance which beats seating anyday.

This is the THIRD time someone has tried to suggest Phish playing at some event this summer.

1. at Essex Junction (good location AND timing)

2. in Toronto (yeah, Zero actually suggested that!)

3. moe.down

I just can't believe that Velvet made this post. Mind you, I would put my money on moe.down for some form of Treyness ;)

I'm impressed with this years lineup. Can't go wrong with a weekend of impressive musicians like this. It'll be good too be exposed to new acts I have yet to hear, and I'm sure will be gems in the scene aswell. It's really great Moe is giving an opportunity for a lot of these up and comming bands to get their name out aswell.

I suggested a single other member might show up based on the fact that they have connections to Toronto and have spent time here outside of shows. Not a full scale reunion - if that's how it came off it sounds dumb for sure.

I do not think trey will be there, but...

Im excited! you cant go wrong with that much moe. Im also looking forward to umphreys, toubab krewe, ramble dove, page and fishman's band and banyan (i think the guitar player is nels Cline, who is the electric guitar and slide player in wilco). And also all of the new bands I will be exposed to.

Cheers,

Jake

Edited by Guest

I suggested a single other member might show up based on the fact that they have connections to Toronto and have spent time here outside of shows. Not a full scale reunion - if that's how it came off it sounds dumb for sure.

you magically managed to put a picture of Fishman and Page in my head with that suggestion, Mr. David Blane. ;)

Mung profile=Tummies drummer

Velvet drunk sometimes = mung

Though the Mung I know usually is just waving his arms in the air.... :)

what do I know thought mabey you'd gone surly.

anyways...I'm just bored and fat come home from having my blood sucked outa my arm and juniors foot keeps lodging in my ribcage...distraction is all I'm seeking here...la di da de do...

Trey will be at his barn in Vermont at an undisclosed time with an un-announced selection of musicians, playing music. Fact.

This comes from the highest sources possible. Trey's alter-ego told me.

And you thought his regular ego was big....

will there be vending ??