Jambands.ca

Cheap IPods (big gigs) in TO?

kung

The moms is springing for a macking IPod for the thirtieth today and I wanted to know where we could go in TO to look at ones with serious memory or bells/whistles. What do people recommend? Is there something other than an IPod I should consider?

Apple Store at the Eaton Center will suck you in. You can play with all of the ipods, imacs, powermacs...etc.

Might as well look at a 30 or 60 Gig iPod Video. That's the latest version.

Although, they are coming out with the pimper of all ipods in a few months.

Edited by Guest

instead of a case why not look at Gelaskins

Aren't gelaskins a case of some kind? I actually want to get one of these for my Nano. Can you get a discount?

Was it you who posted for design submissions ages ago? I could swear some of those were designed by my ex-boyfriend. Why don't they offer the Tokyo transit system in Nano size? Is there a TTC one yet?

Cheers Ge-off

instead of a case why not look at Gelaskins

Aren't gelaskins a case of some kind? I actually want to get one of these for my Nano. Can you get a discount?

Was it you who posted for design submissions ages ago? I could swear some of those were designed by my ex-boyfriend. Why don't they offer the Tokyo transit system in Nano size? Is there a TTC one yet?

Cheers Ge-off

gelaskins are kinda like a wrap for your pod.. like laminating your ipod.. it has a kick ass screen gaurd and they are a hell of alot cheaper then an actual case..

i found with a case it is alot bigger then it is with the skins..

Fluffhead77 is part of the management team for gelaskins..

im just guilty by association.. i also unofficially help with promotions of the little buggers.. so i get them free.. but shhh! dont tell.

currently im rocking

2165-2.jpg

but ill talk to fluffhead to see if we can get a skanks discount.. or even "im a skank" skin.

i asked about one for the TTC.. and London.. and NYC.. but nothing as of yet..

Edited by Guest

Ditto on the Gelaskin. I'm currently sporting this little beauty and lovin' it.

3037-2.jpg

Happy birthday zero. bouche gave me a nano for my last brithday and I can't live without it. I like the size of the nano because I wear it in one of these at the gym, anything bigger would be too bulky for my taste. I just update it more often.

accessoryarmblue20050907.jpg

3037-2.jpg

i like that one alot aswell.. i have the 1st generation Mini the 4Gb one.. the sweet thing with that pod.. is that the SKIN wraps completely around the entire body of the pod..

i like these ones aswell

2171-2.jpg

2042-2.jpg

2036-2.jpg

Edited by Guest

Ditto on the Gelaskin. I'm currently sporting this little beauty and lovin' it.

3037-2.jpg

Happy birthday zero. bouche gave me a nano for my last brithday and I can't live without it. I like the size of the nano because I wear it in one of these at the gym, anything bigger would be too bulky for my taste. I just update it more often.

accessoryarmblue20050907.jpg

You wear it as a chastity belt? You fend off the penis by blasting Hall and Oates?