Jambands.ca

My First Tattoo...

badams

Anybody have any really good reccomendations for quality tattoo artists in the Golden Horseshoe area? I've been waiting to get started for at least 10 years now. It's time to get going!

I'd really like to be able to take some ideas to the artist and see what they can make of them creating something unique and original.

I know that a lot of them have busy schedules, and some you can only get to via referrals.

Thanks,

Kevin

I know I am completely high-jacking this thread--the tatoo is sweet, I got mine done at artistic impressions in St.Catharines---by Brian, highly recommended...

ok, what the hell is the deal with Grimace anyways??? what exactly does he represent at McDs?

you got the hamburglar, ronald, fryguy, but Grimace??? Is there really a relation between Jabba and G?

ok, what the hell is the deal with Grimace anyways??? what exactly does he represent at McDs?

you got the hamburglar, ronald, fryguy, but Grimace??? Is there really a relation between Jabba and G?

Grimace represents what comes out of your arse after you eat McDonalds

I know I am completely high-jacking this thread--the tatoo is sweet, I got mine done at artistic impressions in St.Catharines---by Brian, highly recommended...

the milkshake

heeheehee! Proof that I should open threads that at first glance don't hold interest!

but, to get back on topic,

1. WOW Greg.......65! Holee Sheet!

2. Did the process hurt much, Badams, on the calf? (I always figured I was too chicken to endure the pain, though I do realize pain tolerance is quite subjective)

3. crass to ask, I know, but what does such a tat cost, roughly?

4. how long did it take to finish? Lisa's "6 months" story has me wondering!)

This thread has been really helpful. Now I have a couple of places I really want to check out for getting my first bit of ink.

In the meantime, my kids had great fun learning how to be tat artists this weekend. They had a perfect canvas to do a backsplash and sleeves on my buddy Bryn. He had pulled an all-nighter and was passed out in the back yard:

In the beginning ...

2006-08-26020.jpg

Jack taking a break ...

2006-08-26026.jpg

Mom gets into it and Otis stands guard ...

2006-08-26030.jpg

Cassidy not looking guilty at all ...

2006-08-26039.jpg

A true masterpiece ....

2006-08-26042.jpg

Edited by Guest

heeheehee! Proof that I should open threads that at first glance don't hold interest!

but' date=' to get back on topic,

1. WOW Greg.......65! Holee Sheet!

2. Did the process hurt much, Badams, on the calf? (I always figured I was too chicken to endure the pain, though I do realize pain tolerance is quite subjective)

3. crass to ask, I know, but what does such a tat cost, roughly?

4. how long did it take to finish? Lisa's "6 months" story has me wondering!)[/quote']

2. It didnt hurt that much at all. My leg did twitch now and then but it was completly involuntary and more funny than anything.

3. It cost $225, I gave him $250. Not sure if its proper to tip but it felt like the right thing to do.

4. It took 2.5 hours.