Jambands.ca

5 Disc Rotation + 1

scottieking

(Seriously, I dont have that but it is now very much on my radar. Thanks.

It's a fairly short CD (40 minutes, maybe? no bonus tracks), and the music is down the "well executed fun" end of the scale, rather than Coltrane's more challenging stuff from that era (and later eras).

Dont know if you have the Village Vanguard 4 cd set, but get on it. There are mulitple versions of India that need your special attention)

Oh, I've got it. :) I listened to it non-stop one day at the office, all four CDs back-to-back. I needed some "quiet time" after that...

Aloha,

Brad

Guest Low Roller

Animal Collective- Feels

Wolf Parade- Apologies to the Queen Mary

K'Naan- Dusyfoot Philosopher

Mew- And The Glass-Handed Kites

Rilo Kiley- More Adventurous

SK is correct. In the mp3 player era it's very tough to select 5 discs since digital music lends itself more to creative mixes and randomly selected songs. However those five albums tend to be repeated on my Creative more than others.

I guess my +1 would be The Eraser by Thom Yorke because it gets better and better with every listen.

Wilco- Kicking Television

David Bowie- Scary Monsters

Built To Spill- You in Reverse

Matt Mays & El Torpedo- (2005)

Genesis- Foxtrot

+1 Led Zeppelin- In Through the Out Door

P.S. Hey scottieking, don't say MMJ is at the apex of their power yet!!! That would imply thats its all downhill from here. I don't believe that for a second, we have years of incredible material to come!!!

Edited by Guest

And my +1 is What The Thunder Said - Turn, because I left it at the office last week, and need to give it another listen or two. ;)

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest