Jambands.ca

Roger Waters Sept 12, 2006 bittorent

Big Wooly Mammoth

Rogers Waters first night at Madison Square Garden. It’s supposed to be a great recording. Dan thinks it might even be his best (and he’s done a few!).

I’ve got it downloading at home - haven’t heard it yet.

www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=111900

If you don’t have an account there (like me) you can get it here:

http://www.yeeshkul.com/forum/showthread.php?t=921

First Set

01 In The Flesh

02 Mother

03 Set The Controls For the Heart Of The Sun

04 Shine On You Crazy Diamond

05 Have A Cigar

06 Wish You Were Here*

07 Southampton Dock

08 The Fletcher Memorial Home

09 Perfect Sense Parts 1 and 2

10 Leaving Beirut

11 Sheep

Second Set

01 Dark Side of the Moon

(Encores)

02 Band Introductions/The Happiest Days Of Our Lives

03 Another Brick In The Wall (Part 2)

04 Vera

05 Bring the Boys Back Home

06 Comfortably Numb

*Roger dedicated WYWH to the victims and

families of 9/11, "the loved ones lost and the

families left behind".

I couldn’t get it to work at first either. I downloaded Yeeshkul’s recommended bit torrent client and it connected up right away. I can’t remember the name of the client that I was using before (it’s on my home computer), but this one is much better - way more features from what I can tell so far

I think myself and Todd, Drawbar and his wife, Gatch and Jelena and some Caliboogie boys are meeting up before hand for a drink and some eats. Anyone else that wants to join up with us is more than welcome!! TimmyB? Willy? Anyone? Anyone?

I'd totally love to but we've got to sync up with a group of people that we're sitting with (that actually have our tickets) and they're coming from every which way and I'm predicting a lot of stress making that happen. If you guys decide where you'll be (and let me know) I'll see if I can direct things that way but I can't commit this time.

Have a FANTASTIC show if I don't run into you. If I do run into you, please forgive my state of mind. I think I'll be a little wild-eyed. (Perhaps more than usual.) ;)

Is there any thing going on after, I'm going to be looking to party my ass off.

Not for this cat unfortunately. Work will come far too early in the morning. It's bad enough I plan to have a hangover; I can't stay out all night on top of that.

I'm jealous! REALLY jealous. I'd love to floyd-party for days!

Damn ... I so want to go to this show as I've missed Waters every time he's come through Toronto since the K.A.O.S. tour. It's like a jinx. Never missed Floyd though :)

I'm working an outside angle with a brother-in-law who may be able to set me up.

Fingers Crossed.

I was engrossed in "Amused to Death" last night. Love that album ... lyrics are hauntingly poingnant to today's world still . . . if nothing changes, nothing changes.

Later . . .

Kanada Kev =8)