Jambands.ca

Upcoming Dave Lauzon Solo Shows

Pablo Sanchez

Hey Everyone,

I thought I'd let everyone know that I'll be doing a few solo shows in the coming weeks. I'm really looking forward to them and hopefully I'll see some of you out at the shows.

Cheers!

Saturday September 30th -Ottawa @ Maverick's opening for King Sunshine - 1hr set at 9:30pm

Wednesday October 18th -Hamilton @ Pepperjack's opening for The Jimmy Swift Band -1hr set

Thursday October 19th - Guelph @ Vinyl opening for The Jimmy Swift Band - 1hr set

Saturday October 21st - Ottawa @ Babylon opening for The Jimmy Swift Band - 1hr set

I'm looking forward to it, too, in large part for the mix of the two acts: KS (as far as I can tell) is down the disco/lounge/funk (with a horn section) end of things, and having your (instrumental, sometimes introspective) guitar music before it should make for a fun meeting of cultures. :)

Aloha,

Brad

Damn, unfortunately the 18th I am already booked for Paul Simon. I always seem to miss you when you come through the Hammer... Hopefully you guys get a good turnout!

Maybe I'll be able to swing it to Guelph the following night... that might be tricky on a "school night" though...

Cheers!