Jambands.ca

Jambands.ca Hallowe'en Horror Fest

Inglewood Jack

Ow! That's just wrong. They really do need to get their arrangements sorted out. So sorry, Steph, for you guys and particularly your friend.

I even had trouble getting back in to collect my gear at the tail end of SJO's set. I was wondering why things were looking a bit sparse for them when they were clearly riding a musical peak.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, there was a big mess totally because of the shitshow upstairs, slavetothegroove I tried to get you guys back in, but there was nothing anyone could say to the bouncers or mgmt.

I guess whoever walked outside around that time got screwed, I had no idea people going out for a smoke couldn't get back in. Ridiculous.

Edited by Guest
oops I called you the wrong name

I was a little miffed by the lockout stuff too, MORE concerned when they were limiting people to the pissers!

I had a blast playin' last night for what people were there. I'm very fortunate to be playin with Tad Hackish...I couldn't ask for a better group of dudes.

We'll be cookin up some originals between now and the next time!

Thanks for everyone who came out. Thanks again to Brad for recording the whole thing. IJ and SJO kicked ass.

cheers!

Good show inglewood. I didn't get to see anyone else due to the bouncers not letting us back in but I bet both other bands were great.

I will never go to the bytown tavern again and will try my best to make sure that none of my friends do. I had a beer and they stole it from me and didn't even once offer any sort of recompense or apology, just brainless bouncers.

Hey bouche, some folks just went out for some fresh air, not a smoke. Should we quit breating too?

Hey bouche, some folks just went out for some fresh air, not a smoke. Should we quit breating too?

My apologies. I didn't mean to suggest that you'd get screwed by the deciders for going out for a smoke, and I know anyone that went outside for any reason after that point got screwed.. I was just somehow referencing a thread from a couple of weeks ago.

http://www.jambands.ca/sanctuary/showtopic.php?tid/234806/post/376079/hl/quit+smoking/

All I can say is that my Donair meat was definately preformed and frozen at one point.

Like bradm said.. on behalf of Inglewood Jack a big thanks to Tad Hackish, The Souljazz Orchestra, The Crowd (for the gear loan) and Dave "Wooly" Ouellette (better known as one of the many guitar players in The Music Never Stopped) for a great night.

An even bigger thanks to those who came out and supported us.

A gigantic apology to those who got screwed by the bar's inability to handle crowd control

And the biggest thanks of all to Dan Sidoli and Ms.Huxtable for coming up and lending their singing voices to the Inglewood Jack set!