Jambands.ca

Jambands.ca Hallowe'en Horror Fest

Inglewood Jack

On Saturday, Oct. 28, 2006, at The Bytown Tavern on Elgin St. in Ottawa, jambands.ca presents The Hallowe'en Horror Fest, featuring The Tad Hackish Band, Inglewood Jack, and headliners The Souljazz Orchestra.

The cover charge is $7, or $5 if you're in costume. (Insider information has leaked out that bradm will be in a costume.) The doors open at 9pm, and since that weekend is the end of Daylight Savings Time, and the clocks go back an hour at 2am, we have no idea when it'll end.

Hallowe'en. Spookiness. Three great bands. Costumes. Cheap cover. Possibly an extra hour to party. If you're in Ottawa, you should be there.

Edited by Guest

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Insider information has leaked out that bradm will be in a costume.

I've launched an investigation to determine the source of the leak, but since it's out, I can confirm that yes, I will be in costume, and it will consist of items of clothing other than a tucked-in t-shirt, faded jeans, a ratty old belt, and Converse All-Star Hi-Tops.

Aloha,

Brad

so in the spirit of giving out Hallowe'en chocolate treats, I'll be bringing a dozen of my special, homemade chocolates. All ya gotta do is give me a "trick or treat" & a smile and you'll get one to melt in your mouth and melt your brain!!

(They're only as spoooooky as your own imagination!

100% fun guaranteed!)

Del....did you enjoy yours the other weekend?

so in the spirit of giving out Hallowe'en chocolate treats, I'll be bringing a dozen of my special, homemade chocolates. All ya gotta do is give me a "trick or treat" & a smile and you'll get one to melt in your mouth and melt your brain!!

(They're only as spoooooky as your own imagination!

100% fun guaranteed!)

Del....did you enjoy yours the other weekend?

In!!