Jambands.ca

Should I get tickets ahead for Spearhead?

CyberHippie

so freakin excited for this

i cant believe people ignore how good his music and message is just because he happens to say "how you feelin" a lot...boggles the mind

A lot? c'mon! It's beyond "A LOT"

so? does it really detract from the show THAT much? i mean I have never seen him with Spearhead so that is probably clouding my judgement but I mean really...I feel like his music is so amazing and what he writes about is so true and important in the world today, ya gotta look past the "how ya feelings"....I mean, that of course is my own humble opinion but hey, hes just trying to see how we're doing ;)

isn't it nice that there is an artist out there who cares how is fans are doing?

I've seen Spearhead quite a lot, as well as Michael by himself.

You can let the "how you feelin"s get to you and annoy you, or you can look at it as his own little trademark, and it might just make you smile when you hear it.

I agree wholeheartedly with afro poppa. I love his music, I love his attitude, and I'd see him any time (except this week, as I just can't make it).

I find it very strange how heated discussions about him get. I would think that people who don't like him / his music / his "how you feelin"s would just ignore him.

I wish that someone would ask Franti if he knows that he says 'it' so much, I don't think that he does (he just gets so excited) I for one love Spearheads music, have met Franti and know that he is an amazing person, but I CAN'T get passed the 'How you Feelin'" at a show...at first it makes me laugh, and then it makes me mad and I end up leaving!!!

I think he knows. A friend of mine once yelled that to him from a moving vehicle. Michael looked up, smiled, and gave a thumbs-up or something like that.

You actually leave his shows because of it? I think that is something Michael really does need to know. You can't be the only one.

I thought the "How you feelin'?!!!!" drinking game was a great idea and worked splendidly. Now, if they didn't play the same 8 eight songs every show, that might be something.

I thought they had a lot of albums? Oh well, no matter. I really like the new album and I've never seen Franti with Spearhead (saw him at Bloor cinema solo) so it won't matter if its the same setlist...

Who else is going? We should test out this drinkin game people have been talkin about ;)