Jambands.ca

Nov shows for What the Thunder Said - Hamilton Next Thursday!

Deeps

Th Nov 9 – Mississauga - Streetsville Sound Bar

Th Nov 16 – London – The Last Drop

Fr Nov 17 – Windsor - The Phog Lounge

Sat Nov 18 - Guelph - Basement Show (PM for details)

Th Nov 30 - Hamilton - Pepper Jack's

Maybe you come and rock wih us ya?

It's awesome that you guys are playing the Streetsville Soundbar. It's a newer place that is trying to attract live music, and this is the first jamband-scene band that I have seen listed there (any other bands that want to play there let me know, I'd be more than happy to pass your contact information along).

It's a little snug, but looks like it has a great sound system. It has a recording studio in the basement and is owned by the guitar store across the street I believe.

Hopefully, this means a bit of a scene starting for Mississauga, and yay... only 10 minutes from my place.

I plan on being there tomorrow night guys!

Heady Toronto show will have to wait to the new year kids....we're going to take a little break after this burst of shows.

Likely doing some work with Kae Sun over the holidays and writing our asses off in February so we can unleash our new boy band motive for you all.

Thanks for the concern though T.O.

Deeps

The Streetsville sound bar? For real! Where the fuck is that in Streetswille I used tolive there for like 20yrs.

Crazy!

Good work on all the touring.

Right down town Streetsville across from the Second Cup.

Address is on the site...follow the link below.

Deeps

Cool. I really wish Streetsville had a place when I lived there say in '97. I would have saved me from going to Toronto everyday!

Can't wait to get the Chameleon Project a gig there. Finally a show in the town I grew up in.

Sweet.

This venue is pretty nice and has a good sound system.

Bring your band to Mississauga musical skanks.

Deeps

FYI,

The Basement Show:

3 Bands

Half Dozen Down (hip hop/funky/skaish)

WTTS (proggy/jammy/funky/rocky)

Lure (Beatles Harmonic/Melodic Leanings with Progressive pop Progressions)

Price

$5 to get in or $10 for admission and beers

Free Plastic Cup with your name on it!!

This house is how Borat would say "NIIIIIIIIIIICE". The last party I attended there was in-fucking-sane! Great music, food, hot girls... It was like hanging out with Van Halen a la 1985!

I'm making the trip from Milton and if Zero doesn't bring my Gram Parsons album I will shit on his Phil Collins shirt and wipe my ass with his Hall & Oats boxers.

This house is how Borat would say "NIIIIIIIIIIICE". The last party I attended there was in-fucking-sane! Great music, food, hot girls... It was like hanging out with Van Halen a la 1985!

I'm making the trip from Milton and if Zero doesn't bring my Gram Parsons album I will shit on his Phil Collins shirt and wipe my ass with his Hall & Oats boxers.

HA.

NR: Take a look at this now....there...poop shirt...take a look at that.

Deeps: Zero stop spinning New Rider above your head you just took out half of the PA.