Jambands.ca

Are there lots of deer in downtown Ottawa?

ersh

When driving back to our hotel from Zaphods Wednesday night, we saw a large deer running alongside our van (doing 50 or 60), jumping over things, and staying with us for a good minute or so... most of the time staying a little bit aheaad of us even. This was on Rideau in front of Parliament. Prety cool to see, but kinda confusing too. Are there deer downtown often?

I work down by shirley'd bay, and there are regularly at least 5-8 deer that come out when I'm heading home every day.

one big buck and a ton of does. But there is alot of forest around there, but still only like 5 minutes outside of a heavily populated area.

Edited by Guest
I'm an idiot

When driving back to our hotel from Zaphods Wednesday night, we saw a large deer running alongside our van (doing 50 or 60), jumping over things, and staying with us for a good minute or so... most of the time staying a little bit aheaad of us even. This was on Rideau in front of Parliament. Prety cool to see, but kinda confusing too. Are there deer downtown often?

I can't even imagine where the deer would have come from! Where is there any forest or even a park downtown in Ottawa? That's fuckin' insane!

That would have made One Helluva PHOTO in front of Parliament!

Sorry I didn't make it out. My friend Randy from work (barcode) was there though and had the usual great things to say about the show.

Make Peter come here on weekends...