Jambands.ca

Jan 12-13 M+Ms Excellent B-Day Adventure Caution Jam & Mark Wilson

Jay Funk Dawg

yeah, the best to Wilson also. Have a good one.

Mark W doesn't come on this board does he? Anyway, for those that are going, try to get him to sing the song he sang at the Campfire Jam at Loose Yer Shoes. I don't remeber the name of it, something about wine or wine fields or something. Fuckin awesome song.

Fun times in Hamilton ... big birthday hugs to Mark C. and Mark W. It was great to hear Mark Wilson's voice ... it's been a while since that last happened. And it was great to connect with some friends at the show ... it felt like it had been too long!

Nice to put a face to your name RayRay ... thanks for making the connection for me ... I have a hard time keeping my own name straight sometimes! :)

Peace, Mark

I'm listening to the Caution Jam portion of the show right now and it sounds great! Check out this line-up:

John McCann on Drums

Les Garant on Bass/Vocals

Mark Crissinger on Guitar/Vocals

Eric Fefferman on Guitar/Vocals

Ricky Neu on Congas

Ed Casasanta on Percussion

Todd Gillies on Guitar/Vocals

Jay Cleary on Guitar

Mark Wilson on Guitar/Vocals

Richard on Keys

Yee-haw! Tonight is going to rock!

Yeah, what a great, cozy, family vibe the other night. I had a great time celebration the birth of the Marks with so many familiar, and smiling faces.

It's always good to see the browntown folks out in the Hammer. It had been WAY too long since I last saw Mark Wilson play outside of Come Together!

That line-up above makes me smile!

WOW I am still celebrating.. just got out of the hot tub in my suite at the delta chelsea.. gonna stay here one more night..

Big thanks to all the kind folk who came to help Mark and I celebrate our bdays.. and to Mark,Rich,Joel,Steve,Ed..thanks for the jams..

And having Todd,Jay,Mike and Shelby come out to jam over the 2 nights just put the icing on the cake..

Hands down without any doubt the best birthday party ever!!!!

Now I know why I starting playing the guitar 29 years ago.. To meet all of you!!!!

LET THAT LOVELIGHT SHINE MY FRIENDS!!