Jambands.ca

oh man...check out this hippy bus.

kookycanooky

ok folks, Ive been travelling for 6 months in this beast, its an 86 international 6.9 liter diesel bus.

its regestered as an RV, it has...new clutch, new alternator, 2 new batteries, new starter, new front tires, 6 month old shoes and rotors BRAND NEW 1 month old 6500 watt generator (subaru engine) with 220 hook ups welded to the roof, as well as 2 solar panels, kitchen stove oven sink, (no running water but easy to install) bathtub/couch..it folds down into a couch.. hardwood floors, tons of storage, two bunks, one master bed, a bench a pull out couch, TV 800 watt inverter, fully wired interior 2 outlets and one interior florescent ..a second bus attatched to the roof (un finished needs wood framing on the interior as well as plexi glass installed on the skylights comes with tarps tents camping stoves/chairs, coolers, plug in fridge, enough food to run a rainbow kitchen...ok you may need to be able to know what that is for this bus to suit you!!

whats wrong with it?

glow plug selenoid needs replacing,

Ive always started it with either,

rear drivers tire needs replacing, not flat just wont pass code...I have a spare ..you change it!

oh yeah I have electrical maps and diagramns for the bus as well as mechanical manual,

fuel gage begane to fuck up in florida, it tells you when your low, but doesnt tell you when your full, when you hit quarter tank it means you have three quarters of a tank, when you hit empty means your hitting empty....I know its something stupis everyonce in a while it works ofr me, I cant read electrical diagrams so you figure it out.

It has 190 000 kms on it, I put about 40 000 kms on it, its goverend at 100kmh

5 speed manual tranny

ummm,

it runs awsome, never had any engine problems, every problem I had I fixed (new stuff)

oil has been changed regularly, ...its definatley due now, suggest changing oil fuel filters every 5000 kms, or else first start in the cold stalls then starts second go wont stall again,

never stalls when hot.

oh yeah new fan clutch...

shag carpet on cieling, crazy bull horns on front (made from old spoiler)

its a kick ass bus Ive been all over the continent with it.

Im a retiring hippy...that means I just got a hair cut started wearing shoes and got a job....Im even wearing a collered shirt....thats wierd

great bus for trans canda continental trips, about 800 kms per full tank approx 100 dollars to fill, little more.

great for shows tours, bands, rainbow gatherings...

I started a nomadic tribe called highwaychild, we have 5 other buses kickin around the United states and canada...this was the flagship ( was in movie in june)

you get support buses and a list of cool kids in every state of the U.S

email me at bustribe@yahoo.com to buy it

Ive had it up for a while in tennessee ( was just there) got tons of responses, everyone wants it, but they all tell me it will take a few weeks to get the money....I WANTTHIS GONE NOW!!! im living at my moms house and it sucks 3500 FIRM...man the new parts alone are worth that.....and you will get women in this bus...just a fact,

I get waved at all the time in this thing, its an asshole filter, the coolest kids in any town come up and meet you, the pricks dont come near the bus....

man I canttell you how cool this thing is take a look and buy it from me NOW!!!!

oh also comes with everything you need to make and sell hempjewlery, mica wrapped crystals, stones, sandstone from all around the world shells ect....

man you get in the bus its already fully stocked...water purifier ...Ill let you explore the contents...

PEACE happy travells!!!!! 905-633-9350 DREW

z5KY6Vj7eJDoyICFqOmDGSgBmvXl.jpg

http://toronto.craigslist.org/car/259801194.html

u mean for 3500 bucks i can be just like this guy and end up at my mom's place?!

haha! Actually, a part of me really loves that bus. However, its a tad big for our driveway, a tad too purple and a tad too gasoline run. Bring on the diesel!

Still, it looks like a sweet home away from home.

Edited by Guest
Oh sh!t! It is diesel run! Still too big... imagine how much veg oil it would need...

Pull me over, buttercup.

and you will get women in this bus...just a fact

Can someone please find a picture from the Joy of Sex to post here - I can't get the code for one. You just know there's been some of that twirl the armpit hair with your tongue bit going on up in that bus.

hahaha

I just got this email from this cat showing me this link

this is my bus!!

who are you willy?

oh and thanks dimafleck about the living with my mom crack!?!?

hey what can I do I just got back to canada on the 1st!!!!

but yeah its diesel, runs well, the top isnt finished, I mean its up there, but needs to be framed in a little bit more,

it has a hole in the roof with a 2 cross beams set already for a huge skylight, needs some plexi glass to finish it, I was in florida and planned to stay the winter but a family situation brought me back early.....

and yes I moved into my moms place.!!!!

and ummm, I wont talk aboutthe arm pit hair thing....:P

Ive had this thing up for sale since I got back, I have a lot people intersted in it....man hippies never have any money!!!!

glad yall liked the bus though!!!

peace

oh yeah movies out by this summer, you check it out!

who are you willy?

We met at Pepper Jack's a couple of years ago. You were there with your wife at the time. We talked on the phone a couple of times but didn't manage to hook up. Then when I saw you next, you paid our way into PJC (we were leaving because we don't like reggae and not because we didn't have the cash but it was one hell of a nice thing to do). At that time you were driving a truck for a living and making good cash from what I recall. The next time we ran into each other you were at PJC with a friend that had just arrived from Tennessee. You told me all about the movie and that you expected Willie Nelson to make the soundtrack. Last I heard, your buddy from Tennessee ended up staying at my friend Julie's place until he could scrape together enough cash to make it back to Tennessee. I was wondering what happened to you. Glad to hear you're doing well. I'll look forward to seeing you at PJC.

PS: I look like this except my hair has more grey in it.

poodle.jpg

Willy, c'mon your collar isnt that nice!!

I like the bus, and I'd pay the price for the generator in it alone.

This part is what would scare most people away

"(un finished needs wood framing on the interior as well as plexi glass installed on the skylights comes with tarps tents camping stoves/"

makes it sound like some one decided to cut the roof of one day when they were bored. and I"ve done that to a car before.

It would be cool it see a pic of this sofa / bath

I've always dreamed of buying a bus

yeah dont have a digital,

canttake any more pics just yet

actually willy

I do remember you now, hope your well brother!

your talking baout jason, he's the guy on top of the bus,

we ahd a falling out when we couldnt get the other bus I was giving him to run....thats all under the bridge, I just hooked him up with a gig working with zane keasy on furthers restoration project, I spent christmas with the guy in kentucky.

the bus on top was a cutting progect for sarasota fire department training in school bus rescue, it has a 4x4 hole in the roof, I have installed cross members , all I need to do is screw down and caulk the plexi glass,

the wood is up there , I can finish framing it in a few hours, I havnt had the time since i have been back.

Ive built 8 buses so far, I like getting creative in how I utilise space.

SOMEBODY BUY THIS BUS!!!!!!!!!

willy you dont like raggai? damn man probally shouldnt have paid the ticket then...sorry man

didnt mean to step on your toes.....

saw some really good shows lately, moonshine still and garage delux in knoxville TN, was suppose to caravan with jason with his bus to atlanta from new years to see panic, but, headed north hit canada new years eve and saw fat cats at pjc

did the earth dance festival in laytonville CA

and love fest in San Fran

yeah get together and do burning man in this bus,

the highway child collective has five other buses and I know our kitchen bus, huglife and bambams highwaychild bus will be there as well.......

oh yeah if you buy this bus you can choose to join

THC the highway child tribe

kinda a ...well it is a nomadic neo gypsy tribe,

all the buses help eachother out with ...well pretty much everything you need on the road, supplies, fuel, repairs......

if anyones intersted email me and Ill give them the speal....

PEACE