Jambands.ca

Feedback for Snoedown? Interesting

butter-dipped-bacon

Hey y'all, got a quick question to ask. Im looking for some feedback on what Canadian Jam band would be best suited for a slot at this years Snoe.down at Lake Placid? Who is sure to round up the most folks and lure them to the festival in March? Now i have a few bands in mind and have been speaking with the promoters of the snoe.down, but would like to see the results from the Sanctuary! Just drop some band names, thats all.

Thanks, and don't forget to always dip your bacon in butter!

Bouche's answer is easily the best choice as far as I am concerned. 2 bands that have a wealth of experience under their belts that write great songs, albeit completely different animals.

I like the Vanderpark suggestion as well. They probably arent polished enough and still a little wet behind the ears. JSB definitely deserves some major consideration based on the hype surrounding them right now and how well their career is rising.

this past year I've really been enjoyin not knowing who most of the people I see at Jimmy Swift Band shows are, or where they come from

sure sign of success

(apperently shaken the jamband moniker without trying to distance themselves from it once... "Not that there's anything wrong with that." said Jerry Seinfeld)

nero would draw the most amount of people out Southern Ontario and such....

JSB would be a good fit, plus the american moe. fans already know they're name from moe.down...plus they'll draw some east coasters.

vanderpark would get my ass on the mountain and many others too...are incredible, huge moe.fans, and deserve it. BRRRAP.

Edited by Guest

Who is sure to round up the most folks and lure them to the festival in March?
I'd go to see Burt Neilson or Jimmy Swift or nero.

i think if you add grand theft bus to that list, those are your best options for rounding up a crowd (at least in this part of canada/u.s).