Jambands.ca

Kung needs myspace friends

zero

Thanks guys. For the longest time it was just Tom and Carly and I'm not really into Dashboard Confessional or any of Carly's music either.

I'm glad you had it in your hearts to except a latino/hispanic Leo with a bad moon rising that's only 2" tall.

I'm going to turn into a bigger myspace friend junky then every other sort of junky I've been over the years.

Yeah I figure I have to bang up the old myspace if I'm going to have one. It's all greek to me I can barely work the add friends function. My friend Ferenc (Green Go) is a little animation wizard so I figure he'll help me spruce it up. If anyone knows Bubba the GM from Guelph's Albion check out his link off my page. He has this slide show of him and the many faces of Bubba, like human smuggler, child molester, walmart model that's priceless.

myspace is fun but the thrill wears off soon enough. I guess if I was single it would be a dream come true. It is a good way to sample new music and to find some people you never thought you'd see in cyberspace.

Clearly, my main issue is keeping it updated. I think it's been two months since I've updated the blog. If it's a chore, where's the fun? Having said that, I shall update it soon enough I s'pose.

myspace is fun but the thrill wears off soon enough. I guess if I was single it would be a dream come true.

Not for me! I've been on two dates with girls I met on myspace and they were both awkward and in NO way fun! The best one was with this pretentious artist from Guelph and we ran into my ex-girlfriend! Then we ran into a friend of mine that wanted to sell me some oxycotins and she was officially weirded out. I decided to take her to another bar, a bar where I figured no one knew me. We walked in and security told me I'm banned from their bar from an incident I still can't recall!

Best date ever!

myspace is fun but the thrill wears off soon enough. I guess if I was single it would be a dream come true.

Not for me! I've been on two dates with girls I met on myspace and they were both awkward and in NO way fun! The best one was with this pretentious artist from Guelph and we ran into my ex-girlfriend! Then we ran into a friend of mine that wanted to sell me some oxycotins and she was officially weirded out. I decided to take her to another bar' date=' a bar where I figured no one knew me. We walked in and security told me I'm banned from their bar from an incident I still can't recall!

Best date ever!

[/quote']

Oh, to see that on an episode of "Blind Date"...

Aloha,

Brad

myspace is fun but the thrill wears off soon enough. I guess if I was single it would be a dream come true. It is a good way to sample new music and to find some people you never thought you'd see in cyberspace.

Yep, I agree. Although there was never a thrill or fun in it for me. I find its great for music & keeping in touch with select people (from the US) instead of going to a messegeboard (jambands.ca not included) to find them. I read about people saying their addicted to it & for the life of me I can't figure out what the attraction is.

In all honesty I literally signed up by accident by trying to get access to a Holy Fuck blog. Then all of a sudden this Tom guy was my friend.

People have been saying I need one for my work for a while and I tend to agree. It seems a lot of bands check their myspace's more often than their emails. I was psyched that I had like 27 friends then my buddy Livestock told me that our mutual friend Noah23 has like 1500. Hell no.

I wouldn't mind meeting some filly's on there but not if it turns out like Rider's date. Can you just imagine the kung version of that date, some twiggy kindling indy rock boy approaches the table and threatens me with a libel suit or something.

Not for me! I've been on two dates with girls I met on myspace and they were both awkward and in NO way fun! The best one was with this pretentious artist from Guelph and we ran into my ex-girlfriend! Then we ran into a friend of mine that wanted to sell me some oxycotins and she was officially weirded out. I decided to take her to another bar' date=' a bar where I figured no one knew me. We walked in and security told me I'm banned from their bar from an incident I still can't recall!

Best date ever!

[/quote']

sounds like a nice night! Of course, you could have just met this girl anywhere, the myspace factor is merely incidental.