Jambands.ca

Over/Under on Dryden ceremony tonight?

dave-O

dryden_banner.jpg

Anyone notice that stick that was left on the net that was brought down by either Huet or Hab-ischer? I think Ken was supposed/expected to do the 'pose' one last time as his number was raised.

Well, that is just my guess. It stands to reason if you think about it. Alrighty then. Time to hit 'Precious' and watch the game.

TRETIAK?????????

Are you kidding me??????????

And how fucking good did he look?

How about Ken coming out from the Habs dressing room, holding his mask as he was looking up at the pics of the former Hab greats.

Incredible. He looked like a rockstar there.

That was great.

P.S. Pucker up Booche, I think I won.

I dont know what in the hell happened, but after the opening ceremonies, the game dissapeared! I think they played the new Doctor Who or something. Quesse-que fuck????

Anyhow, I met Dryden in 94, hanging around the local ball park. His son was pitching and he was watching the game. My coach was there and introduced me to him cuz I was wearing a shirt with the front page of the Gazette on it that had Roy holding the Cup. Dryden said, Nice shirt, then signed the top right corner.

My mom, subsequently washed the shirt months later. Ahh well.

I dont know what in the hell happened, but after the opening ceremonies, the game dissapeared! I think they played the new Doctor Who or something. Quesse-que fuck????

CBC assumed you only wanted to see the jersey ceremony. There was local coverage in Ottawa on the A channel.

I dont know what in the hell happened' date=' but after the opening ceremonies, the game dissapeared! I think they played the new Doctor Who or something. Quesse-que fuck????[/quote']

CBC assumed you only wanted to see the jersey ceremony. There was local coverage in Ottawa on the A channel.

Ron said on Saturday that the CBC only had the rights for the opening ceremony - see A Channel and RDS.

Awesome ceremony. I'll echo the comments about Dryden coming out from dressing room with his mask and stick.

What time was it when they finally dropped the puck? 8:55-ish? Looks like the correct response should have been "over, waaaaaaay over".

What time was it when they finally dropped the puck? 8:55-ish? Looks like the correct response should have been "over, waaaaaaay over".

Oh yeah... opening face-off. I predicted the end of ceremony correctly, but did not realize there was going to be a 30 minute wait after that.