Jambands.ca

**BNB @ STARLIGHT in Waterloo!! Thursday February 22nd!!!

ersh

• 2 weeks later...
Hmmm...

Thursday night eh? I'm itchin for some Burt. Thursday may be tough, but I'm going to see what I can do about making this happen.

Who else is in?

I'm in the same boat ... would love to go, but Thursday nights are tough for me given it's a school night. Having said that, I'll likely make it out to this, if even for just some of it, and if you're headin' this way all the more reason to make it happen. :)

Peace, Mark

Woo hoo! When was the last time BNB played Waterloo? Halloween 05? Can't wait for tomorrow night!

When was the last time you played Guelph?!?!!

That guy at the vinyl is impossible to get in touch with!!! And we used to play out there all the time.. Theres gotta be somewhere else..

Have a blast in Waterloo boyzz and girlzz!!

Yeah, I had a fun night too!

Thanks to Tonin and Ricky for the pre-show hospitality. It was nice to have a little down-time chit chat before the show.

Always a pleasure to see livingstoned, Schwa, Sheebs, Prost, a few of the Jomomma boys, etc.

Decent crowd for a Thursday night I thought. Everyone seemed into it. Those that were there, were by and large on their feet and dancing.

I think there was quite a few new tunes played last night? Am I wrong? There was atleast a couple that I was unfamiliar with. Sounded great! I was sorry that I had to deak out a little early, but I had a bit of a drive ahead of me, and work to do today.

The whole band was great, but I was particularly reminded once again how smokin Jeff is on those keys!! Damn.

Such a good time!!

My knees felt like someone hollowed them out with an icecream scoop this morning, but I say "F-you arthritis! I'm gonna keep dancin' like I'm a spry 18 year old till I can't walk anymore!!"

Seriously though, freakin' wicked tunes, I had enough fun to last me for quite awhile!

You guys should come to Schwaterloo more often!

What a night! Good times indeed! It was nice to see a bunch of faces that I haven't seen in a while. The boys were on fire last night. They played a bunch of new songs (cough--put out a new album already) Strange Companion was a highlight for me. Jeff was smokin' on the keys!