Jambands.ca

Off to Slayer

mister slippery

1 SLAYER TICKET FOR FEB 8, COPPS COLISEUM - SECTION 110, AMAZING VIEW! - $40

found on craigslist

below face ($42.50 on ticketmaster, $52 after service charges)... seat is located in the first stands directly to the right of the stage ( Copps seat chart )

if ya live in Mississagua (where the ticket is) or Toronto and wish you were goin... could be your in

maybe I'll try and talk my way in later

show up loaded and say I'm Grant Rockingham, lol

I'm trying to get down for a ticket but I just called the box office and they're closing up at 8pm. It’s ridiculous because Slayer doesn't go on until around 9:30. What to do.... Same thing happened when I tried to get Willie Nelson tickets at show time. Box office closed and shit out of luck.

"psst. hey doorguy. ya you. here's $20 and you never saw me."

as you hand him an old Kim Mitchell or something Copps ticket

realistically if you just head down there I'm sure there's gotta be someone who can hook ya up

if not, call the mayor, seems to currently have the disposition of desperately trying to find ways to make the people happy... nothing says happy like a brother citizen hooked up with Slayer tickets!

currently more concerned with cooking some dinner and grabbing a nap (soo old, lol... actually have had zip sleep all week)

if I get motivated a little later on will give you a call though Bri... can't see many places that could keep the pair of us out if we had our minds on it

if I don't call, beer first is the answer (actually, its pretty much the answer if I do too)... sadly I don't even have a $20 right now to easy up my hussle

Too bad you didn't make it QQC. I don't know what they're like these days, but I saw them open for Motorhead in 87 (I think) at The Masonic Temple (aka The Concert Hall) in Toronto. INCREDIBLE! The guy I was with had his shirt torn right off his back, so I loaned him my newly purchased Motorhead shirt. I should really look that guy up to get that back...

FACKING SLAYER!!!!!!!!!!

im hurting today, but oh so worth it.

25 bucks from a scalper, for a GA floor tickie.

darkness of christ >

disciple

war ensemble

jihad

die by the sword >

show no mercy >

captor of sin

cult

bloodline

mandatory suicide

supremist

eyes of the insane

postmortem

silent scream

dead skin mask

raining blood

south of heaven

angel of death.

no encore.

if in ottawa....... GO!!!!!!

pay anything, just go.

oh and for those who know the new disc, Jihad rules live, and the Blastbeat section of Supremist felt like it was in double time.

What a beast of a show.

more slayer this summer.

ps, there seems to be a toothmark on my knuckle.

:crazy:

if in ottawa....... GO!!!!!!

pay anything, just go.

oh and for those who know the new disc, Jihad rules live, and the Blastbeat section of Supremist felt like it was in double time.

That last run of 6 songs looks sick!!

Jihad is my favourite tune off Christ Illusion. Glad to hear it's a highlight.