Jambands.ca

Caution Jam Boat Cruise Booked!! (check out last years show)

M.G.C.

I just got off the phone with Captain Steve and the Queen is booked for June 2nd.

4 hours on the Georgian Queen ($20/head)

Boat leaves from Penetanguishene,Ont.

govn't dock at 6:30pm

A campground ($10/head) and afterparty is right next door.

If you've never been, get it together and mark it down in your lost weekend calendar..

Meanwhile check out the cruise from last year featuring Gavin and Jeff from Burt Neilson on the gig with us...

http://www.archive.org/details/cjam2006-06-03..shnf

Later Daze,,, mark

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't you call 911 and ask "Where am I?"

Yes I did. I totally forgot where I was and needed to get away from the locals. My "kind" wasn't welcome in that bar AT ALL! I was lucky a cab driver was nice enough to drop me off back at the campground after I jumped in front of his cab yelling about bats or something. In retrospect the *trip* was worth it for that one beer I drank in the bar!

epic Canadian film sweeps Cannes:

New Rider Does Some Town Somewhere

"Please state the nature of your emergency." "Whereee aaaammmm IIIIII?" "Please stay on the line and we'll send someone out to find you right away." "There's no business like the flow... of... Whereee aaaammmm IIIIII?" "Please stay on the line sir." dangling phone shot. "HEY! Can you take me to the campground near where the boat is?" "Whatever. Hop in."

- - -

and right ons Alabama... sounds like the good time

He ended up having the picnic table lines sunburnt on his back!!!

OMG I remember that...Shanti and I tried to move him under a picnic table without any luck so then proceeded to try to move the picnic table over him and it may have been to heavy to move or he kept rolling into the spot where it would be dropped can't remember what the outcome was if we were sucessful I believe we got him half and half in shade then told someone else about it to try to help him.

a bit foggy there was some alcohol and some other strange liquid involved in that afternoon....

anyway I don't think I'll be around for this year's but I agree with Willy - one of my favourite summertime events of the past couple of years...

I also remember doing the "elevator", "escalator", and "stairs" trick with Prost out on the deck behind the band on the other side of the window.

Not sure if that explains it but you know when you are in front of something so only your waist up is visible and you pretend your walking downstairs until you're out of sight well we expanded it to the elevator and escalator.....hehehehe...too funny...not too many people noticed us but holy crap it was funny.

I believe Large Marge, Prost and I had dance off's past the window too at some point