Jambands.ca

Caution Jam Boat Cruise Booked!! (check out last years show)

M.G.C.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never seen someone 'almost' fall down so many times. I remember when you finally did, everyone grabbed their cameras and took pictures!

I remember walking by him after he was down on a blanket beside one of the vans and he grabbed my leg as I'm walking by mumbling what sounded like arrrrgh mcoifhedejnakdme, arrgh

I love Captain Steve!

Can you believe we've done 14 cruises with that man and i have never heard him complain about a thing.. and things get crazy by the end of the trip with folks pounding the ceiling and dancing and screaming...

Wow man,,great memories of all those trips!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

There were some concerns about the campground. Capt. Steve and I have spoken with the Lafontaine campground and have worked it out. There will be a school bus to take people from the campground to the boat and back. Plan on getting to the campground early enough to set up ,,drink,,

and not miss the bus..

4 hr cruise = $20

campground = $10/head

bus ride = $2/each way

We went camping close to that area last week. Absolutley beautiful.

Lets do some math: scnery+boats+LOUD KICKASS MUSIC+booze+tents-clothing(for swimming of course).

I see a lot of plusses there and only one negative (which is really a positive). So I believe that equation equals HELL YA!

There were some concerns about the campground. Capt. Steve and I have spoken with the Lafontaine campground and have worked it out. There will be a school bus to take people from the campground to the boat and back. Plan on getting to the campground early enough to set up ,,drink,,

and not miss the bus..

4 hr cruise = $20

campground = $10/head

bus ride = $2/each way

SWEET DEAL!! For anyone who hasn't been before GO CHECK THIS OUT! It's so friggin' nice up there and the cruise is out of siiiiiiiiiiight!

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, i was 100% not going to this before the weekend at Frontier Town and i'm now 100% in after being talked into it. I'm pretty flat for funds so if anyone needs a ride from KW, let me know.

How do i get tickets? (reads entire thread over) OK, still didn't see it. If all i have to do is reserve one here, count 1 Schwa. for Cruise'n!

Alright Schwa i'll put you down for 1 tic.

If anyone else would like to reserve a ticket which you pick up at the boat when boarding please email the band at cautionjam@yahoo.com

there are 40 tickets left we can only sell 200.

OK friends, the boat is sold out right now.

I've startd a waiting list. People sometimes bail out or reserve too many tickets for themselves. Over the years we have never left anyone ashore so there's still hope.

Boat location and camping info is at our website. www.cautionjam.com

This one is gonna be rockin'[color:orange]

Hey Mark...The campground got sold in the last little while. I called to reserve a site, no one named Vic was there anymore, and the person I talked to didn't know anything about the special rate or area! Is everything coo with these new cats?

Mickey

OK Jared i think u r down for 1 tic already..

As for the campground there is no need to reserve a space they are putting our whole crew in one area like an overflow section. They do know we are coming..

The waiting list is getting bigger,,, please send anymore inquires to cautionjam@yahoo.com

Thanks gang... :crazy: