Jambands.ca

The LEGENDARY 12 Song Album Game!

MarcO

The dream I had just before waking up this morning took place at a Disco Biscuits show, but I don't know any of their music, so couldn't identify what song(s) I heard even if I could remember the music that was playing, which I can't.

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest

1. Phish - Down with Disease (the dream took place at a motel which, strangely, had a small amphitheatre)

2. Sound Tribe Sector 9 - Musical Story, Yes (I have re-occuring dreams of me being seriously lost at a STS9 show.. which is a vague memory of it really happening.. And this song (well not really a song but an expert) is always playing.. freaky deaky)

3. Danny Whitten - C'Mon Baby Let's Go Downtown (Had a dream that Zappa was playing it, but someone thought it was Neil, then it was on an album, then it was on the neverending internet list....)

4. Abba - Knowing Me, Knowing You (No explaination needed)

5. Weather Girls - Its Raining Men (I'd rather not elaborate )

6. The Slip - Love and Tears (ask daveyboy)

1. Phish - Down with Disease (the dream took place at a motel which, strangely, had a small amphitheatre)

2. Sound Tribe Sector 9 - Musical Story, Yes (I have re-occuring dreams of me being seriously lost at a STS9 show.. which is a vague memory of it really happening.. And this song (well not really a song but an expert) is always playing.. freaky deaky)

3. Danny Whitten - C'Mon Baby Let's Go Downtown (Had a dream that Zappa was playing it, but someone thought it was Neil, then it was on an album, then it was on the neverending internet list....)

7. Dylan - Changing of the Guards- I was with Bob and Helena Sprins I think that my intentions were to sleep with him,.....the old Bob! and it didn't really bother me in my dream, but it kinda did when I woke up

Edited by Guest

7. Dylan - Changing of the Guards- I was with Bob and Helena Sprins I think that my intentions were to sleep with him,.....the old Bob! and it didn't really bother me in my dream, but it kinda did when I woke up

8. Slowcoaster - Boiling Hot Leather (because all I think about these days is Jazz)

8. Slowcoaster - Boiling Hot Leather (because all I think about these days is Jazz)

9. Zoobombs - Superman (I saw them last Saturday and that song was going through my head all night)

9. Zoobombs - Superman (I saw them last Saturday and that song was going through my head all night)

10. Motorhead - Iron Horse/Born To Lose

11. Ken Whiteley - Don't Burn the Candle at Both Ends (which is funny, since that wasn't what was burning in my dream)

11. Ken Whiteley - Don't Burn the Candle at Both Ends (which is funny, since that wasn't what was burning in my dream)

12. Smashing Pumkins - Space Boy (actually learned how to play this on guitar during the dream. Wierd, huh?)