Jambands.ca

Bonnaroo Lineup Announced.

[blurb]The Police • Tool • Widespread Panic • The White Stripes • Ben Harper & the Innocent Criminals • Flaming Lips • Wilco • Manu Chao • The String Cheese Incident • Franz Ferdinand • Bob Weir & Ratdog • Damien Rice • Ween • The Roots • Gov’t Mule • Ziggy Marley & the Melody Makers • The Decemberists • Kings of Leon • Spearhead • Wolfmother • Regina Spektor • The Black Keys • DJ Shadow • Gillian Welch & David Rawlings • Spoon • Keller Williams • Sasha & Digweed • STS9 • Old Crow Medicine Show • The Hold Steady • Galactic • Lily Allen • North Mississippi Allstars • Fountains Of Wayne • Hot Tuna • Feist • Hot Chip • John Butler Trio • Ralph Stanley & the Clinch Mountain Boys • Aesop Rock • The Richard Thompson Band • Xavier Rudd • Tortoise • T-Bone Burnett • Mavis Staples • Clutch • Cold War Kids • Paolo Nutini • Brazilian Girls • RX Bandits • The Slip • Girl Talk • Railroad Earth • Martha Wainright • Rodrigo y Gabriela • Annuals • Tea Leaf Green • Sam Roberts Band • Elvis Perkins in Dearland • Charlie Louven • Sonya Kitchell • Apollo Sunshine • Ryan Shaw • Uncle Earl • The National • The Little Ones [/blurb]

sounds intresting... a few too many nobody jambands like Tea Leaf Green, The Slip, Railroad Earth etc....

some sick additions. Sasha and Digweed= filthy super late night.

its a good start...not THAT insane...but i like it.

widespread panic on sunday will suck. but it makes sense for the promoters.... most people will start clearly out nice and early.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's too bad, I was kind of happy with them calling it quits... maybe I should have paid more attention...

In that case, no matter who plays bonnarroo, it's a shitty-ass, dirty wookfest. Good to see the police on there. Maybe with the cops there, Trey can play a supervised show with Oysterhead on a work-release type basis. All we need now is Claypool. Who's got my heady Claypool?