Jambands.ca

Stealin' Home

zero

I am still shaky but Stealin' Home. Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you- for reaffirming my faith in Headiness and friendship. That was truly among other things the core of my spiritual crisis.

I hope to visit Ottawa for a much needed vacation over the next few days as my nephew Aslan has never met his uncle properly. Love you all.

I'm at Cully's and we're going to see Mike Flip I think tonight. I'll be drinking diet coke but jazz cigarettes are needed and welcome. Come celebrate the first day of the rest of our lives together.

Love you all truly. You saved my life.

I hope to visit Ottawa for a much needed vacation over the next few days as my nephew Aslan has never met his uncle properly. Love you all.

If you're in town and looking for something to do on Friday, The Souljazz Orchestra w/ The Uptown Strugglers (about whom I know nothing) is playing at Mavericks. They lay down jazzy/funky/latino/afro-beat stuff, with a great horn section and fantastic keyboards. I've seen them a bunch of times, and they're one of my favourite Ottawa bands right now.

Aloha,

Brad

Little out of touch over here, but I'm awfully glad to hear things are looking up for you Luc :) (I saw one of your posts too late that you were looking for a "safe, clean" place to go, and although my place seems relatively safe, it is none-the-less overrun with mice, and therefore not clean in any sense of the word). If you're cool with lots of mice, you have a place to stay here if you're ever in need in the future (though I'm confident that it'll be for different reasons). Peace and hugs - Karen