Jambands.ca

Grand Theft Bus 2007-03-17 available for download

bradm

How was the show?

Really good. "Birth Of Confusion" floored me, and I got faked out twice as when it actually ended. "Pillowcase..." was massive, a flat-out instrumental (emphasis on "mental") assault. The new song, "Smell The Roses" (or its title may be just "Roses"), was great, and the "Street Sleeper" with the "Serpentectomy" interlude (with the title being an inside joke / secret word for the rest of the show, I think) was a perfect ending to the night.

Aloha,

Brad

awesome show!!

The Bus rocked us properly. I enjoyed all the new tunes and I'm looking forward to getting to know them better- It's great how the tunes that were the 'new ones' feel like old favourites now...

The serpentectomy interlude in Streetsleeper was great- I thought it was "he gets down with a certain intensity" either way, awesome.

I really liked the Fussy Part too..

I did, too. I think a show with Acres, Elbeejay, and The Fussy Part (in an order to be determined) could be a lot of fun (the first vocal tune that TFP did seemed to me like it could fit right into Elbeejay's repertoire).

Aloha,

Brad

Thanks Brad, and GTB !!!

I'm really liking this show so far, love hearing

some of the old stuff...

birth of confusion, leader, and ofcourse street sleeper...

liked the sound of 'I Guess Not I Guess'

definately seems like things have been ironed out and im liking what im hearing...

good job guys!

I did' date=' too. I think a show with Acres, Elbeejay, and The Fussy Part (in an order to be determined) could be a lot of fun (the first vocal tune that TFP did seemed to me like it could fit right into Elbeejay's repertoire).

Aloha,

Brad[/quote']

I like this idea Brad!

it's been a loooooooong time since i've heard anything from the Bus... probably since they were last through london w/ bnb... but im really liking this show! a lot of the sounds im hearing them pursue i'd say border on the slip's pulse of old and nero's space with a "normal years" era doug martsch (built to spill) guitar sound/style.

i gotta find my way to a bus show soon!