Jambands.ca

The Traveling Wilburys - Vol 1 and Vol 3 re-issued

deranger

I heard that Mrs. Roy Orbison wasn't allowing a reprint of the first album, not sure if there's any truth to this though.

V.1 is one of my favorite albums, almost every song on V.1 is a hit at campfires & house parties everywhere... When I played in country rock bands in Nova Scotia, we used to listen to the album on long trips to shows, and we always admired The Wilbury's arrangements and the use of multi-ple vocalists.

Well it's Alright!!

thanks for posting this!

Love it, love it.

Wore out my cassette tape of Vol 1. a LONG time ago. Wore out the CD a while back too. Seemed to have lost Vol. 3 somewhere along the way. I've been searching sporadically for copies of these in used cd shops, but have thus far come up with nothing.

I always love it when a Wilbury's tune gets busted out at a Petty show.

I'll be picking these up for sure!

Heres some more info on the this.

Traveling Wilburys is a 2007 box set compilation album comprised of both albums by the Traveling Wilburys and a DVD with their videos and a documentary about the group. The set will be released June 12, 2007 by Rhino, in association with Wilbury Records.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traveling_Wilburys_%28box_set%29

Seems I already have most of the bonus tracks on the 2CD studio outtakes collection, but I'm excited to get those in 'A' quality now that they are being released.