Jambands.ca

Happy Birthday Howler !!

Scarlet Begonia

Honk! Honk! It's your Birthday.....

It's a B-day wish come true that I resisted posting some random pics I have kickin' around, maybe next year.

I hope you have a fabulous b-day xoxoxo

A special wish from the King--- elvis2.jpg

Elvis.jpg

Elvis IS everywhere! :)

Thanks so much everyone! :)

I love my birthday week!

This one saw me and my kick ass, awesome boys from Southern Ontario to Central Ontario into Eastern Ontario with new family, old family, new friends and old friends, a Ween concert, a kickass fabulous wedding, a yummy BBQ with too many smokes and beer, a passed emmisions test, a new license, a sweet old bike restored with a kids seat to boot, 2 new Chinese friends, oh and cake yummy yummy cake...not that I needed it after devouring 5 peoples share of carrot cake at Mike and Sharrond wedding...mmm sugar, sugar...my sweet, sweet bitch!

What an incredible year that has passed...it makes my head spin considering how on earth I got so lucky!!!

Positive vibrations y'all its gunna be a spectacular year ahead!

Cheers and love

Hulia!

...oh wow...I mean...Peace and Love and Dragons!!! Can't believe I nearly forgot the Dragons!

Edited by Guest
Dragons are key.

[color:brown]beanerrrrrrrriffic :):D:o:):):)

happy belated julia!

hope this year is an even better one, starting with this birthday week of most excellentness keepin on keepin on...

sorry i had to miss the party - we'll just have to celebrate when i get back to electric city. electric city style :cool: (where's my heady lightningbolt smilies??)

cheers lady