Jambands.ca

FAT CATS - CASBAH - SAT. JULY 14th

Drawbar

Hey everybody,

Just wanted to give the heads up. We will be playing the Casbah in Hamilton on Saturday, July 14th at 10:30 PM. special guests will include Tyler "Big Red" Gibson (former keyboard player for Fat Cats), Herb Alpert and possibly Kenneth"Satan" MacAlpine but he hasn't called us back. Should be fun getting two keyboard rigs on that stage. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Hope everyone is having a great summer!!

later.

Josh

...special guests will include Tyler "Big Red" Gibson (former keyboard player for Fat Cats), Herb Alpert and possibly Kenneth"Satan" MacAlpine...

Was that just a joke or do you really have Herb Alpert playing trumpet with you this night?! I'm a big fan. I have a bunch of his stuff on vinyl. Not the Herb I'm looking for?

Woohooo!!!

Looking forward to this one for sure. Between Tyler and Drawbar trading the piano and hammond back and forth with a little harp action (or however it ends up going down) it should be a good night indeed.

Oh yeah, and the rest of those hacks ain't bad either. ;)

It's been a while since there's been a Fattie gig...

Unfortunately the Herb Alpert line was just a joke. He told us he would never play with us. We are a little too spacy for him.

Trumpet players.....sheesh.

Dammit. I'm devestated. That's okay though; you guys will do just fine. Can't wait for the show!

I had to dig 4 pages in for this thread?!?! Are you people crazy?! This show is going to be mind blowing. I've only seen the Fat Cats play once before with Tyler (Mark Tonin dragged me out) and it was simply breath-taking. I cannot even fathom how good it's going to be with Tyler AND Josh. Holy shit. Lookout!!!

DO NOT MISS THIS SHOW. $8 is a steal. Hell, $20 would be a steal. This will be the shit.