Jambands.ca

My Car is Dead

Alexis

Ive got a car that may as well be dead. Crack in the gas tank, two wheels on the verge of explosion and one of the windows wont go down. AC is shot and if you dont drive it for a couple of days you gotta boost it. In the winter you pretty much have to boost it every day. I hate the stupid thing. Ahhh...feels good to vent...

I suggest that all who have dying, decrepit, unroadworthy, or dead-but-resurrectable vehicles bring them to CTMF on Labour Day this year (assuming there's a CTMF on Labour Day weekend), and have a grand demolition derby with them.

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest

time to go out and buy lots of duct tape

card board also for the windows and plastic

shit bubbles would look some good in the cars

oh the dollar store sells glasses same as bubbles

good for driving the car with card board or plastic on the windows

my you lads have a choice , plastic windows or you could also try hanging a heavy curtain, make sure it is weather proof and buy the best rod you can ,very important

I'm so allergic to my parents dogs I think my lungs are about to die!

Just because you are 4ft tall doesnt mean you can put a saddle on that Great Dane. Although it does look better with you on that dog's back than that little shriner car you were touring around in last year ;)

I suggest that all who have dying, decrepit, unroadworthy, or dead-but-resurrectable vehicles bring them to CTMF on Labour Day this year (assuming there's a CTMF on Labour Day weekend), and have a grand demolition derby with them.

Aloha,

Brad

WICKED IDEA!!!!

My Car has a hole in the gas tank.

I can only put about $20 worth of gas in it or it just burns off the gfas and I get horrible fumes.

Living on the Island the car is perfect. I carry a jerry can around with me at all times!

how did these cars pass inspection?

they are polluting the air, my it is not the mills at all

look i,ll get a line of credit and help you out

anything my god a leaky gas tank somethings not right in ontario and don,t blame cutie face Harper

he landed a big sum of money for new brunswick,s highways

I suggest that all who have dying' date=' decrepit, unroadworthy, or dead-but-resurrectable vehicles bring them to CTMF on Labour Day this year (assuming there's a CTMF on Labour Day weekend), and have a grand demolition derby with them.

Aloha,

Brad[/quote']

WICKED IDEA!!!!

[color:purple]

Clearly that's what Frontier Town needs, a bunch of drunk and high hippies driving around like maniacs instead of just running. We simply haven't seen enough death at this festival. Now who's going to step up to the plate and take one for the team? I want blood, I want gore and I want it now.

FUCK, you're both fired.